Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

..AnushaGeet..

IF-Addictz

..AnushaGeet..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
She was absolutely justified in giving it back to the obnoxious Dimpy...
She had enough and dimpy did enough...

Well she did snap..But atleast she put in the effort of settling everything by feeding Dimpy the kheer..But that woman Dimpy..No limits to her arrogance.

I respect Gizelle for what she did...be it her snapping back at Dimpy..Or be it her trying to get it in control...

And Debina and Dimpy...they need someone to show them the mirror..and I wish its Gizelle..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGmKhatamKahaniSamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wow..what a Lady ! (Page 6)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LOVE_DMG

IF-Dazzler

LOVE_DMG

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
dimpy was acting a like a teenager b**** guess she is jealouse of giselle, cuz she is a modle, and "hot" , which dimpy wanted to be... 
and i dont like what debina did, expected  better from herOuch 
im glad giselle acted like a mature lady

Edited by LOVE_DMG - 31 January 2013 at 2:37pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_TheTwisted

Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

That's not Dex.02ROFL02I know, I got confused too.02LOL

i guessed this when she didn't reply back. Dex would have replied if she really was there. anyways hey to this new dex02
Smile hi...I am the new dexter..not dexterkilaila btw I miss her posts too Unhappy

Little_Mermaid.

IF-Sizzlerz

Little_Mermaid.

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
agree hats off to her

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RoyalLEO_Krrish

totally agree..dimpy derserved it..and i am glad Gizzele finally spoke!! now they will learn how to behave with her..specially those Bangalis!Deadhow two faced they can be!!Angry
overall so far. i loved Amar Upadhyay, he was honest and he was BEST on pleasing everyone with his food..and i think everyone ate well at his place..i think he will win!
yes amar was the best,though he had an disadvantage of being the first host,he was unaware of the host and their taste but he performed intelligently and he won with the highest marks.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.