Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

BlueSpirit

BlueSpirit

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
This is a classic case of don't judge a book by it's cover! Gizelle was on the right side and I'm supporting her for this one Smile

Dimpy is a BIT*H (and not sorry to say it either)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleenPicasso9orchid70NinnzGmmysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahaniRoyalLEO_Krrish-PoisonIvy-Samraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wow..what a Lady ! (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Gizelle is a Shweetheart..Tongue i'm simply loving her in dis show..Embarrassed

I'm so much happy dat she gave it back to dat pathetic dimpy..Party dat women simply deserves it.. Tongue she gets on my nerves..Angry

Gizelle rocks..Big smile Dimply shocks..Thumbs DownLOL

Pata nahi bechara rahul kaise itni chillam chilli karnay wali patni bardaahst karta hoga..D'ohLOL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 30 January 2013 at 12:43pm

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .EatMyShorts.

Absolutely.

She also gave an 8 to Debina for all that she showed her too. Gizelle is straight forward. She aint a sly like Dimpy. I'm happy she played a sport today.

SHAME ON YOU DIMPYYY. EWWWDead

And u know what Debina gave to Gizelle? She gave her 1... Such a stupid insecure woman Sleepy, her and Ragini are the same Sleepy

ankita66

Goldie

ankita66

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
welldone gissele  she was amazing today Clap she gave it back to that bully dimpy , im just waiting for her to do the same with debina.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delta3659

orchid70

Goldie

orchid70

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Gisselle is a classy womanStar...Dimpy has no class.Angry...Debina is an antagonist.Evil Smile...both made fun of Gisselle on the first day...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

delta3659RoyalLEO_KrrishSamraat_92

desait

IF-Rockerz

desait

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Both Uneducated Duffer ON national television showing there Talent nothing more,That lady Debina can try to act on T.V but Many smart people figured out she is hiding her true face with her ugly make up.Both that lady were Bulling that girl since last two Days.one is openly doing and other is doing behind.same on you ladies.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rachel-stressreliefNinnzGmRoyalLEO_KrrishSamraat_92

silvermoonlight

Goldie

silvermoonlight

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
So first Dimpy was like you don't stand up for yourself ..to Giz

So when Giz stood up for herself Dimpy had an issue

She wiped Dimpys face on her butt

She was awesome

Again don't know if it was clever editing but Dimpy is being portrayed as the worst contestant thus far

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahaniSamraat_92

RoyalLEO_Krrish

IF-Sizzlerz

RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
totally agree..dimpy derserved it..and i am glad Gizzele finally spoke!! now they will learn how to behave with her..specially those Bangalis!Dead how two faced they can be!!Angry

overall so far. i loved Amar Upadhyay, he was honest and he was BEST on pleasing everyone with his food..and i think everyone ate well at his place..i think he will win!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NinnzGm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.