Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

Naya-hai-wah

Goldie

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stressrelief

agree with you   she is tough   lady   debina and dimpy   bark at her but she didnt cry   Clap
she aint a soft target,dimpy was thimking that she will get away with it but our gizelle timed out her..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefBKB2005RoyalLEO_Krrish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wow..what a Lady ! (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naya-hai-wah

Goldie

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soji_soji

I dont understand why Dimpy is acting like this... I was fan of Dabina till this show started where she talks about a woman like that... Both of them are horrible by leaving Gizel alone all the time and go in bed room to bad talk about her...
but gizele has male supporters like kvb and amar who are sensible that what really matters

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BKB2005

sayali_d23

IF-Dazzler

sayali_d23

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
very well said...Thumbs Up

Baingan

IF-Stunnerz

Baingan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Dimpy started the fight and in the end dimpy was telling gizille to tell sorry.Dimpy is very bad.Amar and KV supported gizilli.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delta3659

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I am so glad that Gizelle got back to her today. That woman really deserved to be shown her place now just this Debina left, every passing day my dislikeness just growing more and more for her, not about anything else but she should atleast keep in  mind that she is wife of such a big tv star. what kind of impression she thinks she is leaving on people. What language she uses and then say ohh am polite and humble and a good host. Nonsense

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

delta3659NinnzGmSamraat_92-PoisonIvy-Nikki_Titli

Naya-hai-wah

Goldie

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayali_d23

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">very well said...Thumbs Up</font>
Smile thank you..

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Seriously i have started to admire Gizelle now as a person.. She has definitely emerged as a much more mature, dignified and sensible out of the rest of the girls.. Clap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

BKB2005ankita66orchid70NinnzGmForeverSHINeemysticgoryfilmsKhatamKahaniSamraat_92Nikki_Titli

desait

IF-Rockerz

desait

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
she has her own class.and mannerism.I think one D is stupid and other is acting over smart but both are Duffer.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

orchid70stressreliefNinnzGmprachuryaSamraat_92-PoisonIvy-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.