Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki

Wow..what a Lady ! - Page 4

candykrush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I completely agree with you...Never judge a person by der looks...gizel may look evil, but the way she acted to the situation,I respect her after that episode! dimpy and debina needs to learn from her...shame on you both...wish gizel wins this baazi :) Edited by saishasingh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saishasingh

I completely agree with you...Never judge a person by der looks...gizel may look evil, but the way she acted to the situation,I respect her after that episode! dimpy and debina needs to learn from her...shame on you both...wish gizel wins this baazi :)

yes I want her to win..even if she doesn't I want her marks more than dimpi...
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysticgoryfilms

Giselle is one amazing woman. Anyone in her place wouldn't have been able to do what she did. After being ridiculed so much for absolutely no fault, she still was the bigger person and decided to feed Dimpy kheer. She even apologized when Dimpy told her too. One amazing amazing lady.

dimpi is either a small hearted woman or she doesn't have a heart..she has got a great chance of damage control but she lost it by asking apology from Gizele...by feeding her kheer gizele looked as an out an out nice person which she really is !
Sakiu thumbnail
I loved Gicelle;s reaction, if someone behaved like that with me I dont think that I would have been able to be the bigger person... 

Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly and I respect her for that.

She was the better person and didnt have a grudge which she could have had if she wanted.

Respect to her she kept her cool + she was the one who deserved an apology dimpy couldn't take someone saying it back to her.
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sakiu

I loved Gicelle;s reaction, if someone behaved like that with me I dont think that I would have been able to be the bigger person...

I am even worse than gizelle..I just wait to pounce on the one who tries to mess with me.Edited by Lailakadexter - 11 years ago
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Babycakes-

Exactly and I respect her for that.

She was the better person and didnt have a grudge which she could have had if she wanted.

Respect to her she kept her cool   she was the one who deserved an apology dimpy couldn't take someone saying it back to her.

Gizelle gained respect which dimpi will never be able to get in her whole life..
hey dexie is it u...why don't u come in bolly forum anymore we miss u.

yes if u look from a far view, gizelle is a villian...but she is actually really honest to the core. she gave 8 to debina even when she was not at her best..

and that bitch dimpy which debina adore so much gave her 5 only. but debina deserves it. she serves a backstabber. good for her. Gizelle is on my liking list. 

Edited by Nitu_TheTwisted - 11 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

yes if u look from a far view, gizelle is a villian...but she is actually really honest to the core. she gave 8 to debina even when she was not at her best..

and that bitch dimpy which debina adore so much gave her 5 only. but debina deserves it. she serves a backstabber. good for her. Gizelle is on my liking list. 

Both Debina and Dimpy are knowing each other's poll, so going against each other is khatra so surey Debina would stand with Dimpy...

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

That's not Dex. ðŸ¤£ I know, I got confused too. ðŸ˜†