Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

orchid70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Gisselle is a classy woman⭐️...Dimpy has no class.😑...Debina is an antagonist.😈...both made fun of Gisselle on the first day...😭

desait thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Both Uneducated Duffer ON national television showing there Talent nothing more,That lady Debina can try to act on T.V but Many smart people figured out she is hiding her true face with her ugly make up.Both that lady were Bulling that girl since last two Days.one is openly doing and other is doing behind.same on you ladies.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
So first Dimpy was like you don't stand up for yourself ..to Giz

So when Giz stood up for herself Dimpy had an issue

She wiped Dimpys face on her butt

She was awesome

Again don't know if it was clever editing but Dimpy is being portrayed as the worst contestant thus far
RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
totally agree..dimpy derserved it..and i am glad Gizzele finally spoke!! now they will learn how to behave with her..specially those Bangalis!🀒 how two faced they can be!!😑

overall so far. i loved Amar Upadhyay, he was honest and he was BEST on pleasing everyone with his food..and i think everyone ate well at his place..i think he will win!
fiona18 thumbnail

Gissele deservesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

Some people are like pennies. Two-faced & worthless😑
Edited by fiona18 - 11 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
She is an awesom lady with sport spirit
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Giselle is one amazing woman. Anyone in her place wouldn't have been able to do what she did. After being ridiculed so much for absolutely no fault, she still was the bigger person and decided to feed Dimpy kheer. She even apologized when Dimpy told her too. One amazing amazing lady.  Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 years ago
pinki_sanyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you. She is the best in this group!
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agree, Dimpy started the fight. Why is she making comments on how others dress. She should look at herself first.
greatsaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zee_News

And u know what Debina gave to Gizelle? She gave her 1... Such a stupid insecure woman πŸ₯±, her and Ragini are the same πŸ₯±

In retrospect, I find Ragini a far better person than Debina anyday. I think Debina and Dimpy have redeemed Ragini in many ways. Ragini seems like an ill-behaved person but not  mean hearted one like these two ...