Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rogerrocks

IF-Stunnerz

rogerrocks

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Asad totally rocked that scene..He dotes on his little bro but the love and respect he has for his mom is so overwhelming..KSG was brilliant in that scene.There is this depth to Asad's character which is such a rarity in Indian shows..I really hope people around him, especially Zoya see through his tough exterior and notice the gem of a person that he is..

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Sonamcute15mandy88AnamikaojhaShrsanNupadesisangelkash_meet10bsk1tashu20prassy.kavimila112errahteddy25fun_gamessakshiksgArVi-licious6611ak-3308ph-Saniya-coolfirepkapsshaz2009WhenInRomePhoenixRadar-Shormi-ash28RandomSquaredSiddhi_shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mera poora wajood ammi ki badaulat hai" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fun_games

Goldie

fun_games

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
True Smile

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
she will oneday 

PhoenixRadar

IF-Dazzler

PhoenixRadar

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Asad totally rocked that scene..He dotes on his little bro but the love and respect he has for his mom is so overwhelming..KSG was brilliant in that scene.There is this depth to Asad's character which is such a rarity in Indian shows..I really hope people around him, especially Zoya see through his tough exterior and notice the gem of a person that he is..

And the latter will only happen if the two just stop fighting for at least, once and keep silent and stare at each other... I know, it's a lame thing, but silence is louder than words, sounds in more than one way...
If they stop picking on each other then may be, just maybe, they can see through the facade of the other. Zoya has a facade too, and is amazing at the way she hides it, with all that craziness inside her! While Asad.. well, he has resorted to stone faces and hard glares that is another type of facade of hiding his emotions. But such things always have an outline of obviousness of a matter, a reason that lies underneath the tough exterior. That is why people have those questions whirling in their subconscious mind, "What's his problem?", "What's biting him?", "Why the anger man?", etc..

Get what I  mean?

AnnieEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhisthebestSyama_LunaArVi-licious6611ak-3308phpkaps

6611ak-3308ph

Goldie

6611ak-3308ph

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Agree..hope its happen.

rogerrocks

IF-Stunnerz

rogerrocks

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
@PhoenixRadar: completely agree..both are way too impulsive and judgmental and there is a total lack of communication between the two..I cant recollect the last time the two had a normal conversation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pkapsPhoenixRadar

PhoenixRadar

IF-Dazzler

PhoenixRadar

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

@PhoenixRadar: completely agree..both are way too impulsive and judgmental and there is a total lack of communication between the two..I cant recollect the last time the two had a normal conversation

LOL Tell that to Mr. Akdu Jahapanah!! They guy keeps on saying that Ms. Farooqui is a Judgmental person, while he, himself, is no less! Otherwise his 'First Impressions are your Last Impressions' won't count here! Am I right?Wink
Hahahaha... Yes. And I don't think that the conversation after their return from Mangalpur, was a proper one!
But am enjoying the current episodes! They are entertaining!! Silly

Tongue

ArVi-licious

Goldie

ArVi-licious

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
This they have always potrayed from day one, that Asad totally is his mama's boy.. Indeed today he took it to another level.. I really loved it when he said, 'mera sar sirf unke saamne jhooka hai'.. Was brilliantly done by KSG n just another of many Asad's characteristics..
yes we have to wait n watch through all d quarrelss n picking on each other, how asya will end up peeling off each others many masks n layers n get to knw their true deep self..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PhoenixRadar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.