Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mouni Roy aka Devi Sati's AT#7- DT's Nt pg 96 (Page 98)

DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Sory but m hurt alot, i knw no 1 cares but probably making my last post here. I love dkdm alot and all its actors. And if we say we love mohit mouni people like anika and pritash comes and give us their bakwas two cents. Move on nw its sona mohit. Like pehle mohit mouni husband wife the aur unka divorce hua aur ab mohit sona ki shadi is tarike se bat karte hai. Hum to yahan shiv sati memories hi to jete hai kahan sona ko bash kia par fir bi har bar khud ko prove karte rehne ka. Its too much nw. Aur fir unke pms tolerate karne ka. Had hai. Love dkdm, love my mohit, love my mouni, love shiv sati and love sona. Bye all

DI don't be sad and upset. I support what you say but don't do this as you felt forced by someone. Do what you want to do. ANd like you I too love Shiv Sati and Mohit Mouni as well the show DKDM.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13MrToolConfuserchand1234foram.

DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
First of all Thank you Minaxi and Shruti for your supports. You two are the best mods I have seen since becoming IF member.
@Minaxi thanks for the news you have shared.
@Deboleena manna so sorry what happened to Hema...
I am posting here after almost one month. Due to meaningless and worthless fight for their respective favs make me sick these days. We always try to keep our discussions about Mohit Mouni ,Shiv Sati and the old episodes within this AT. But still people came here and said whatever they want. I found this regularly that when I was entering this AT everyone is sad or agitated as someone say bad things about Mouni or Mohit or both. Still some of our friends got abusive PMs. This is not done.
I still love DKDM...I still love its actors. But I can't tollerate the way these days some members behave.
So sorry if I over  react but this words are bursting within me for a long time. Now finally they came out.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13MrToolConfuserOtakuGirl-Debochand1234foram.

OtakuGirl-Debo IF-Sizzlerz
OtakuGirl-Debo
OtakuGirl-Debo

Lightsaber of CC

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
@memfrevr I uderstand...even m posting in this AT long time ago...this is the reason I sometime post that I missed the old forum n old members..who r mature enough to understand others feeling..they r like we always have to praise Sona n if we have praise someone with Mohit it should b Sona..n if we talk about Mouni they start to fight or bash...for Mouni we only have this AT where they can talk about Sona not only in the AT but also in the forum...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimicoolfizzydivyadaya13MrToolConfuserchand1234foram.

divyadaya13 IF-Rockerz
divyadaya13
divyadaya13

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot to the mods fr their support always, they have never been partial to anybody, luv you both Shruti and Mnx for that. There is nothing wrong in Foru getting angry, she has always been a great admirer of DKDM as well as each and every actor, still she has been made target of rude comments again and again, as a friend we fully support her. Hema too has always been a sweet girl, pls they dont deserve such behaviour by some members. We are not very small kids to behave in this way. Liking or loving a particular actor is not a crime, until and unless we make fun of somebody else to show we are better, appreciating your favourite actor is always ok. DKDM is a sweet Forum pls keep it that way. Luv to all my friends.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimiMrToolConfuserOtakuGirl-Debochand1234sukhi...foram.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Guys do you all realize how lucky these actors are to get such ardent fans like you all. In fact you all should be congratulated for being their strong supporters. Please use such strong attachment towards your ambitions in life. That's a constructive use of your attitude. Shows will come & go but a positive strength, attitude should never die. So let's keep up the positivity on.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfizzyDeewaniRimidivyadaya13MrToolConfusersukhi...-Nymphadora-OtakuGirl-Debochand1234foram.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Hello,

Those who still hasn't voted for Banner contest 2 please go & vote.Smile

DeewaniRimidivyadaya13MrToolConfuserchand1234foram.

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Since I was asked these questions,i am clearing them here once and for all

1)Why You'll Cannot Discuss Mohit-Mouni:-
I closed all the topics related to Mouni and Mohit being in a relation,and i was asked why?
so here is the answer
See people from the TV industry-Cvs,the producers,channel guys,actors themselfs visit sites like I-F.So not some time long ago,some actors(i dont know who they were) expressed anger that thier personal life was being discussed so openly on the site-specially with reagrds to thier rumoured link ups,beacuse sadly and strangely sites like these only add fuel to the fire reagrding thier rumoured link ups.And many a times those link ups arent even true,sometimes they are cooked up by fangroups,by the media and may depict something that is completely contrasting to what is happening in reality.
Some celebs find this offensive and intrusive to thier private space and dont like it.

That is why it was decided(i was a working mod then)that actors personal life,rumours etc shall not be discussed-that even includes making "celebration threads",making AT's for them as Real Life coupels,making siggies depicting them as a real life couple is not allowed.
That is till the day they become official-as in declare themselfs as a couple pulblicly,like Gurmeet Debina,Vivian Vahbiz etc.

The Day the Mouni Mohit news is official youll can definately celebrate,but not now.

This however does not cover discussing them as Shiva and Sati,and them onscreen.

2)The Forum is Anti Shiva-and Sati...
I will like to ask who said this?did we as the Mod team EVER announce that such topics are not allowed?.Never.
Yes people dont make topics anymore beacause majority members are discussing the show with respect to the current story line etc,hence Sati-Shiva doesnt come up that often.
If anyone wants to make such topics they are definately allowed.No One has stopped youll.
BTW-i dont know how many of youll have noticed that sati STILL has a prominent space in the banner,and was to be complusarily included in it,doesnt that say enough?
Sati was and always will be an integral part of the show.

3)Why cant we make Mohit-Mouni Topics?
Topics regarding appriciation,posting pictures of the actor,discussions etc,HAVE to be done in the AT's only.
And No-no partiality is happening here,this decision was taken a long time ago and is applicable to all-Mohit,Mounis,Sonarika,Saurabhs ATs etc.
This rule was taken so that more discussion of the show can be encouraged,so that the front page isnt covered with what we call "drool posts"
That covers everyone.

I guess that does it
Thanks.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ramki1anika97mnx12RoseFairyhemavidzDeewaniRimicoolfizzydivyadaya13kaatayaniMrToolConfusersukhi...OtakuGirl-Debo.Reshama.chand1234foram.

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 09 March 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Thanx for ur coments friends. Was never against dts or rules but against certain things.

Gods_childDeewaniRimidivyadaya13MrToolConfusersukhi...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index