Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mouni Roy aka Devi Sati's AT#7- DT's Nt pg 96 (Page 96)

Post Reply New Post

Page 96 of 150

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
So true sadhna their love was so divine and true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyadaya13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mouni Roy aka Devi Sati's AT#7- DT's Nt pg 96 (Page 96)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
some more pics of epi one year back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTICforam.

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Mounis complexion is so beautiful that any combination suits her. I always felt that she made all the costumes look more beautiful

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
When i search for pics of the episodes to post here, most of the pics makes me very emotional and brings back all the pain and desperation that Sati had to undergo because of her own family. sometimes i cannot control my tears. Mouni's expression are A class, she depicted the scenes so well that, we could experience what Sati could have gone thru, because of her father. some times i feel how could she bear so much pain, still she did not give up on her love for Mahadev. She loved him so much that she did not even think twice to sacrifice herself.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
DT's Note:
Everyone please keep in mind, no chatting in this AT. Even posting to only wish good morning is chatting. Just making repeated 1 or 2 lines post is spamming. Some members are posting 3 consecutive posts, instead of that edit your earlier post on that pg & add everything in the same post.
It is observed that many of the posts are made just to fill up pages, refrain from doing that.
After this if anyone is spamming & chatting, will be sent formal warning.

DKDM DT
Minakshi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anika97pritash05chand1234--Yukthi--

anika97

Goldie

anika97

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Thanks Mina for finally observing this. If we say it we are bad. Nothing else to say u have explained it very well. will keep in mind. Only chats go on this At to fill pages.

mnx12

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Wel then frm nw no 1 is gona come here so just close dis At

divyadaya13

IF-Rockerz

divyadaya13

Posted: 09 February 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
have nothing agianst anyone, I am just a big fan of Shiv Sati, After Mahabharat and Ramayan, DKDM changed my perception about mythology. luvd Mounis acting a lot, so inspite of her being not in the show, still came here to appreciate her beautiful acting. and posted pics just to remember Shiv Sati era,Sorry , if any rules have been broken.

Edited by divyadaya13 - 09 February 2013 at 3:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12foram.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.