Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mouni Roy aka Devi Sati's AT#7- DT's Nt pg 96 (Page 141)

Post Reply New Post

Page 141 of 150

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

I dont care about war. I just want to see that. Ab bar bar to koi mahadev sati pe show nah banata. Ye hai to unhe pura dikhana chahiye tha na

LOLwell this is now all up to CVs. woh kya karenge woh he jane...but Mahadev ko parishram karna hoga Prvati ki smritiyan lautane ke liye...is mein woh Sati ke sath dance karnge...main toh nachungi par ...bohot bada bhuchal aa jayega...LOLkya pata yeh pad ke aa bhi gaya ho.LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mouni Roy aka Devi Sati's AT#7- DT's Nt pg 96 (Page 141)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Aane do. Mujhe to samaj nai ata agar aisa kuch means sati ko fir se dikhaya to kya problem hoga. Wel she is aadishakti and she cn be shown and mentiond anytime in show unles someone oppose it. I want to see her. Cvs if u by chance galti se reading dis then pls show her in dkdm.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeewaniRimi

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Aane do. Mujhe to samaj nai ata agar aisa kuch means sati ko fir se dikhaya to kya problem hoga. Wel she is aadishakti and she cn be shown and mentiond anytime in show unles someone oppose it. I want to see her. Cvs if u by chance galti se reading dis then pls show her in dkdm.

Well people will say ki as they didn't show this in Sati's era so why they show this now?? And waise bhi...agar CVs dikhayenge toh main pura din sach mein nachungi...of course in off beat.LOLLOLdon't know dikhayenge ya nahi.
But one more problem is sometime people may think if there is Parvati, then Why Sati??Actually some of them will not listen that fact that Sati and Parvati are same...Adi Shakti.

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
'Shiv aadi purush hain, aur mai unki aadya shakti!'

I luvd the way mouni had said this!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzs200sushitaindia

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chand1234

LOLAnd then Vidyunmali's fuse was gone.and he almost banged his head against her feet. Issi liye bolte hai AUrat Matri roop mein jab tak hai sab sehti hai. Par shakti roop ein aa gayi toh dusht  ki khair nahin.

chand1234

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
yesCool vidyun mali ka fuse ud gayaROFL

sushitaindia

sushitaindia

IF-Sizzlerz

sushitaindia

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:11am | IP Logged
oh that was awesome epi
or jab sati ne trishul mahadev se liya
then viduyn mali's expression was priceless LOL

chand1234

ritzs200

IF-Dazzler

ritzs200

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chand1234

me to love the ways she said... this is the best scene...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.