Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mouni Roy aka Devi Sati's AT#7- DT's Nt pg 96 (Page 140)

Post Reply New Post

Page 140 of 150

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Yes it was short. They could have easily dragd it as it can be seen nw. Specaily after there marraige they ended up soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mouni Roy aka Devi Sati's AT#7- DT's Nt pg 96 (Page 140)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hehe tumhare piche sirf bhai behen lagte hai mere piche puri family lagti hai. They dont like my crazines for dkdm. They watch it becoz of me.

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
SO true DI and Sushanita...our craze for DKDM specially for Sati era sometime leads a great out burst from our family. But still they sometime say that they like it...that's i think our greatest gift. ANd of course DKDM's specially Sati's era's speciality.
Yes I aree they could have dragged after marriage sequene of Shiv and Sati as there are so many incidents...but ...sad

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Wel meri ek wish hamesha ke liye adhuri reh gayi. I wantd to see mahadev sati playing veena and dancing together.

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Wel meri ek wish hamesha ke liye adhuri reh gayi. I wantd to see mahadev sati playing veena and dancing together.

That was my wish too...after marriage they both are playing Veena, singing and dancing. Aww...I would be even die without any complaint for that.Day Dreaming

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Same here. Pehle un dono ko itne ache se dikhaya aur marraige ke bad sab khatam. Ye afsos hamesha rahega unles if they want they cn show it as fbs too varna...

DeewaniRimi

IF-Dazzler

DeewaniRimi

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

Same here. Pehle un dono ko itne ache se dikhaya aur marraige ke bad sab khatam. Ye afsos hamesha rahega unles if they want they cn show it as fbs too varna...

LOLLOLAisi ummeed karna bhi shayad LOLLOLLOLkyunki firstly unhe yeh shoot karna hoga jo ki almost impossible hai. Next world war 3,4,5,...upto nth time guaranteed .

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I dont care about war. I just want to see that. Ab bar bar to koi mahadev sati pe show nah banata. Ye hai to unhe pura dikhana chahiye tha na

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.