Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

PhoenixRadar

IF-Dazzler

PhoenixRadar

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rushitaa

This is most likely not going to happen but what if tomorrow when Zoya takes Ayaan's hand and walks to wherever she is headed,
Asad sees Zoya taking Ayaan, and so they miraculously switch places...lol there is hardly any logic in this because there is no way Ayaan can free and replace Asad's hand without Zoya noticing...but wouldn't it be epic if she actually took Asad's hand and made way towards her room...lol we can have an epic Mitwa and reaction moment lol  LOL

Rushitaa's Index : Diamonds

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I like that idea actually!!! XP What've you been upto, Ma'am?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rushitaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What if they switch? (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShrutiRaina

Goldie

ShrutiRaina

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Hope so...

Rushitaa

Rushitaa

Goldie

Rushitaa

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoenixRadar

This is most likely not going to happen but what if tomorrow when Zoya takes Ayaan's hand and walks to wherever she is headed,
Asad sees Zoya taking Ayaan, and so they miraculously switch places...lol there is hardly any logic in this because there is no way Ayaan can free and replace Asad's hand without Zoya noticing...but wouldn't it be epic if she actually took Asad's hand and made way towards her room...lol we can have an epic Mitwa and reaction moment lol  LOL

Rushitaa's Index : Diamonds

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue  Tongue Tongue Tongue

same old, at the library working on an assignment! Geek

PhoenixRadar

PhoenixRadar

IF-Dazzler

PhoenixRadar

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PhoenixRadar

same old, at the library working on an assignment! Geek

Kitna padhti ho tum yaar!! Thhoda timepass bhi kiya karo! Jaise kik msg me once in a while! My college fest is on, and I came back from a DJ concert just a 2 hours ago! Tongue So most of the time am bored. There's a seminar everyday that we attend, and I wouldn't want to miss, of course, but that's it! The rest of the day goes... Dead

Rushitaa

Meself

Goldie

Meself

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged

Though its not logically possible; but still umeed par toh duniya kayam hai!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RushitaaPhoenixRadarzainaliya-12

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
frankly speaking i wont mind Ayan meetung zoya.. some or other day they have to meet right  

Rushitaa

Rushitaa

Goldie

Rushitaa

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meself

Though its not logically possible; but still umeed par toh duniya kayam hai!!LOL

there is no logic in Indian telly, anything can happen lol

Ksgian4lyf

Ksgian4lyf

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I will legit start dancing if that happens omgg [:D/]

Edited by Ksgian4lyf - 30 January 2013 at 10:49am

Rushitaa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.