Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: slmu

Yes, but what if Jadda does not come to know in time.. after all he and Sha can't keep winning.. something has to go right for Ran soon

Do you think something should happen so that Ran starts getting suspicious of  Jadda's reality ??.. he has been out of real action for too long now ... just sitting in the STF office and staring at the Laptop ...🤣
Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

Do you think something should happen so that Ran starts getting suspicious of  Jadda's reality ??.. he has been out of real action for too long now ... just sitting in the STF office and staring at the Laptop ...🤣

🤣 and playing with the locket yes... I think that will be his mistake. Ras will ask Ran about her things and say Swami did not give them back.. he should have taken the detonator out and returned everything to her soon.
sumana-13 thumbnail

🤣 and playing with the locket yes... I think that will be his mistake. Ras will ask Ran about her things and say Swami did not give them back.. he should have taken the detonator out and returned everything to her soon.

Oh yes you are right now Randeep will wonder why her things were not returned ...and if by any chance Jadda makes any excuses for keeping back her locket ... Randeep's brain should immediately click that Mastaana had mentioned something about a locket ... turning point in the story .. YAYY thanks for  getting me excited now yaar ..

Peace67 thumbnail

Oh yes you are right now Randeep will wonder why her things were not returned ...and if by any chance Jadda makes any excuses for keeping back her locket ... Randeep's brain should immediately click that Mastaana had mentioned something about a locket ... turning point in the story .. YAYY thanks for  getting me excited now yaar ..

🤗 gosh its such fun discussing this 
sumana-13 thumbnail

🤗 gosh its such fun discussing this 

I am thinking writing an OS/FF you know ... just visualise this Shanthi.. Rashmi has detonator,  Randeep has the 311 Nova6 Atomic Bombs ... Jad-Sha.. chasing RasDeep ... what happens if during this chase Jad -Sha fall in love and get distracted... and give ample time for Rasdeep romance .. Hayeee .. I'm in dreamland yaara...ROFL...

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
Peace67 thumbnail

I am thinking writing an OS/FF you know ... just visualise this Shanthi.. Rashmi has detonator,  Randeep has the 311 Nova6 Atomic Bombs ... Jad-Sha.. chasing RasDeep ... what happens if during this chase Jad -Sha fall in love and get distracted... and give ample time for Rasdeep romance .. Hayeee .. I'm in dreamland yaara...ROFL...

🤣 this is just too good... do it Manu... we can all do with a good laugh
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mimarain

OMG did she really killed her father in law blimy ..just hope randeep and rashmi be careful of her hope they stay safe and nothing happens 

I know they did that to keep the viewers reminded of her cruel/ ruthless/ cold blooded murderer by nature ... yes we were scared for Rasdeep

sumana-13 thumbnail

Shanthi aap kehetey ho toh Dhwani mein likhti hoon yaara...😉
Peace67 thumbnail

Shanthi aap kehetey ho toh Dhwani mein likhti hoon yaara...😉

👍🏼 looking forward to it
sumana-13 thumbnail
Just to inform you guys I will not be posting on 31 Jan episode 😊