Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

AmElOdI

Goldie

AmElOdI

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vampire_Lover

Debina may look all innocent and not say or do anything to directly insult someone else but her behavior is not at all that. Her silence when Dumpy was insulting Gizele spoke a thousand words. She remained quite just to support her friend and in return, the same friend gave her the lowest marks. Debina thought she was being supportive but she was just as much of a bitch as Dumpy was. Instead of telling Dumpy of her faults, she went to Gizele. Gizele is 100% right here. She wore that saree for Debina and instead of appreciating that, Debina sides with the wrong person, calling out Gizele. So not done!

I really dislike Debina. I'm sorry to say this but Dumpy's better than Debina in my eyes. At least she doesn't hide her bitchiness and try to be a person she is not. She is a bitch and she shows it. Debina tries to cover it up and has way too much arrogance. "I'm a straightforward person, I'm polite, etc.." Pshhtt! LOL. She says she is a good host but she was the worst host. And why the hell was she crying in the kitchen? Wacko

vry true n uper debina dimpy ko bol rahi thi k we noe hw she is...both r disgusting .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wa kya tameez hai Debina mam (Page 4)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rachel-

Groupbie

-Rachel-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
De ebina  consoling her bitchyfrd saying gisalle is uninvited guest Why??? she was invited as guest for the show in their house,why don't she convince her in the other way instead saying something about gissalle like bhonkna & UN invited , she isn't a random women who gatecrashed her house for food.

USManeetian

Goldie

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.