Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

amrinderdhami

Goldie

amrinderdhami

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
agar miss bonnerjee me thodi si bhi tameez hoti toh she wouldn't hav behaved the way she did today,,,,muje toh woh dimpy ki pet lag rai thi,jo uski harr baat pe yes man mam bol rai thi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BlueSpiritgreatsaleenAmElOdISamraat_92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wa kya tameez hai Debina mam (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Momrin

IF-Rockerz

Momrin

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Usne dimpy side liya aur dimpy ne use 5 mark diye..lol..kya dosti hai..both of them are so much dumb and idiot..

-Rachel-greatsaleenBlueSpiritSamraat_92

BlueSpirit

BlueSpirit

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

And then Debina said she is very polite lady and a very good host ROFL

Joke of the century LOL 

delta3659-Rachel-greatsaleenorchid70

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .EatMyShorts.

I tell you. It's all the bong connection. And what did Debina get for all the defense she provided her snake friend - 5 points?ROFL

True..ROFLROFL

Aur jis ko yeh keh rahi thi k "woh bhonk rahi hai".. usnay isay 8 marks diey.. sharam say doob marna chahye Debina ko..Big smileROFLROFL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 30 January 2013 at 12:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

delta3659-Rachel-greatsaleen

aditiprem

aditiprem

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Debina and dimpy are two disgusting people.They say if we need to know about a person first look at there friends , then we can about their character. these  two deserve each other. Today i really felt gizelle should have slapped both of them infront of camera.  Debina what language is she using. Dimpy she is not considered as a human only.

That's why they say some people  never change  how big or rich they become they can't leave their low class behaviours.

I pray to god give them back their own behavior as a tight slap to them.

-Rachel-greatsaleenstressreliefSamraat_92

greatsaleen

greatsaleen

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Absolutely disappointed in Debina for supporting her "bong gal" over treating her guests with same love and respect.

Dimpy is all that low class and more than what Giselle said!

Good going Giselle ...

SizzlingPaRud-

SizzlingPaRud-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Debina may look all innocent and not say or do anything to directly insult someone else but her behavior is not at all that. Her silence when Dumpy was insulting Gizele spoke a thousand words. She remained quite just to support her friend and in return, the same friend gave her the lowest marks. Debina thought she was being supportive but she was just as much of a bitch as Dumpy was. Instead of telling Dumpy of her faults, she went to Gizele. Gizele is 100% right here. She wore that saree for Debina and instead of appreciating that, Debina sides with the wrong person, calling out Gizele. So not done!

I really dislike Debina. I'm sorry to say this but Dumpy's better than Debina in my eyes. At least she doesn't hide her bitchiness and try to be a person she is not. She is a bitch and she shows it. Debina tries to cover it up and has way too much arrogance. "I'm a straightforward person, I'm polite, etc.." Pshhtt! LOL. She says she is a good host but she was the worst host. And why the hell was she crying in the kitchen? Wacko

Edited by Vampire_Lover - 30 January 2013 at 4:53pm

-Rachel-orchid70AmElOdIstressrelief

orchid70

Goldie

orchid70

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vampire_Lover

Debina may look all innocent and not say or do anything to directly insult someone else but her behavior is not at all that. Her silence when Dumpy was insulting Gizele spoke a thousand words. She remained quite just to support her friend and in return, the same friend gave her the lowest marks. Debina thought she was being supportive but she was just as much of a bitch as Dumpy was. Instead of telling Dumpy of her faults, she went to Gizele. Gizele is 100% right here. She wore that saree for Debina and instead of appreciating that, Debina sides with the wrong person, calling out Gizele. So not done!

I really dislike Debina. I'm sorry to say this but Dumpy's better than Debina in my eyes. At least she doesn't hide her bitchiness and try to be a person she is not. She is a bitch and she shows it. Debina tries to cover it up and has way too much arrogance. "I'm a straightforward person, I'm polite, etc.." Pshhtt! LOL. She says she is a good host but she was the worst host. And why the hell was she crying in the kitchen? Wacko

You said it all...Debina acts all innocent...but joined her so-called friend dimpy in making fun of Gisele on the 1st day.  I think she was a horrible host...Angry...Kudos to Gisele...she is a classy woman..Thumbs Up

Edited by orchid70 - 30 January 2013 at 5:16pm

-Rachel-greatsaleenstressreliefdesait

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.