Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

-Rachel-

Groupbie

-Rachel-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
i can can say she is not a regular cook the way she  dropped the rice in the basin while filtering the excessive starch & the way she was running away after putting meat into the khadai &  & don't even know how long oil shd get heat to add the meat was just surprising the colour changed to dark & burnt. AAm poora ,it is not aam ka season frm where she got aam or she added flavour they didn't show, menu me lacha parata was not there ,frm where it came &  before leaving the guest alone in the hall to get readyf or item number she shd have served them the desert bcz  khana was lil spicy ,  poor guests took the desert themselves  ate so overall i would give 3/5 for food hospitality 2/5 entertainment i was dissappointed bcz there was no need  to make guests sit alone to change the dress  bcz without changing dress also she could have entertained them already they were dressed in a traditional look & taking dimpy alone & vanishing from the scene for so long leaving the guest there is no point & the dance looked like her promotion  as item girl not entertaining guests.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stressrelief

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debina Good Cook! (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pippa

I think one should have the grace to give credit where it is due.

Sadly this is not something many people can do when they're blinded by hatred. Disapproving of something is one thing, but hating someone so much to the point that you find their every walk and talk and action wrong is absurd. Debina was no doubt a good cook. The guests themselves praised her, and guests can be very blunt as we've seen. If they did not like the food, they'd have said so very clearly without hesitating.

Thank you for your unbiased words.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

abhay12pippaanjucoolKhatamKahanishubhika124

BiggBoss420

IF-Addictz

BiggBoss420

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
They even said about Andy's food the best, thought he took food from floor and put them again in the plate, Debina might be good cook, but she never someone who deserves 9 on 10, even If she, telling herself that she is like this, only tell about her arrogance nature...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita66

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.