Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-WhiteGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhiteGirl-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
she was a horrible host too!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debina Good Cook! (Page 2)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
who cares dimpy debina over, tomorrow karanveer and he is going to do kathak. Man what a graceful dancer.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
If her cooking was so bad, why did the others praise her food? 

Amar Upadhyay had a problem with the spiciness, nothing else. He complained about the spicy paneer, while Giselle praised it.  So clearly, it's not that the paneer she cooked was bad, but it just was a bit too spicy for him.

So, yeah. She was right. She is a good cook.

She's shown some faults on the show, but saying she's a not a good cook, or not a cook, after some of them raved about one item or the other-- is just Wacko and ROFL

Edited by likarsh - 30 January 2013 at 8:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms..RamKiJanaki..

mysticgoryfilms

IF-Sizzlerz

mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

who cares dimpy debina over, tomorrow karanveer and he is going to do kathak. Man what a graceful dancer.  

He's doing kathak? LOL, I did notice he was dancing in the precap but didn't catch that it was kathak. It will be amazing to watch him dance. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
As far debina as cook goes, well she is better than amar and dimpy because she made enough veg and jon veg dishes for people to choose.from. I feel a host should always take care about the preferences of the guest as fat cooking iw concerned I will give her 4.5 out of5. As far her hosting is concerned, well thats a totally.different story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

abhay12KhatamKahani

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
So far from my POV amar is a good cook and good host.

All don't eat non veg and they don't bring inside theirs house.

Debina is good in high jump.

Edited by jyothi-m - 30 January 2013 at 11:54pm

pippa

IF-Dazzler

pippa

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I think one should have the grace to give credit where it is due.

The very fact that Debina's guests rated her cooking high...except for Dimpy (couldn't understand why her rating was low for her friend,) clearly says that she is indeed a good cook. The presentation of her food was nice too.

Only her disappearing with Dimpy was a little strange, at least to her remaining guests. But they took care of that lacunae by raiding her fridge. That was very cute, I thought.

Debina is a garceful dancer but I have to say with all honesty, I didn't like the dance she did.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rachel-abhay12LeadNitrateKhatamKahani..RamKiJanaki..

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
All praise her food & she had kept variety. KVB praised her food so much but gave only 8 marks.. He should have given at least 9. Amar like more of sweet food so he found it spicy but rest all liked it much. Debian seems to be a good cook.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

abhay12KhatamKahani..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.