Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki

Debina Good Cook! - Page 2

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
If her cooking was so bad, why did the others praise her food? 

Amar Upadhyay had a problem with the spiciness, nothing else. He complained about the spicy paneer, while Giselle praised it.  So clearly, it's not that the paneer she cooked was bad, but it just was a bit too spicy for him.

So, yeah. She was right. She is a good cook.

She's shown some faults on the show, but saying she's a not a good cook, or not a cook, after some of them raved about one item or the other-- is just  and ðŸ¤£
Edited by likarsh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tannipartner

who cares dimpy debina over, tomorrow karanveer and he is going to do kathak. Man what a graceful dancer.  

He's doing kathak? LOL, I did notice he was dancing in the precap but didn't catch that it was kathak. It will be amazing to watch him dance. 
LeadNitrate thumbnail
As far debina as cook goes, well she is better than amar and dimpy because she made enough veg and jon veg dishes for people to choose.from. I feel a host should always take care about the preferences of the guest as fat cooking iw concerned I will give her 4.5 out of5. As far her hosting is concerned, well thats a totally.different story
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So far from my POV amar is a good cook and good host.

All don't eat non veg and they don't bring inside theirs house.

Debina is good in high jump.
Edited by jyothi-m - 11 years ago
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think one should have the grace to give credit where it is due.

The very fact that Debina's guests rated her cooking high...except for Dimpy (couldn't understand why her rating was low for her friend,) clearly says that she is indeed a good cook. The presentation of her food was nice too.

Only her disappearing with Dimpy was a little strange, at least to her remaining guests. But they took care of that lacunae by raiding her fridge. That was very cute, I thought.

Debina is a garceful dancer but I have to say with all honesty, I didn't like the dance she did.
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
All praise her food & she had kept variety. KVB praised her food so much but gave only 8 marks.. He should have given at least 9. Amar like more of sweet food so he found it spicy but rest all liked it much. Debian seems to be a good cook.
-Rachel- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i can can say she is not a regular cook the way she  dropped the rice in the basin while filtering the excessive starch & the way she was running away after putting meat into the khadai &  & don't even know how long oil shd get heat to add the meat was just surprising the colour changed to dark & burnt. AAm poora ,it is not aam ka season frm where she got aam or she added flavour they didn't show, menu me lacha parata was not there ,frm where it came &  before leaving the guest alone in the hall to get readyf or item number she shd have served them the desert bcz  khana was lil spicy ,  poor guests took the desert themselves  ate so overall i would give 3/5 for food hospitality 2/5 entertainment i was dissappointed bcz there was no need  to make guests sit alone to change the dress  bcz without changing dress also she could have entertained them already they were dressed in a traditional look & taking dimpy alone & vanishing from the scene for so long leaving the guest there is no point & the dance looked like her promotion  as item girl not entertaining guests.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: pippa

I think one should have the grace to give credit where it is due.

Sadly this is not something many people can do when they're blinded by hatred. Disapproving of something is one thing, but hating someone so much to the point that you find their every walk and talk and action wrong is absurd. Debina was no doubt a good cook. The guests themselves praised her, and guests can be very blunt as we've seen. If they did not like the food, they'd have said so very clearly without hesitating.

Thank you for your unbiased words.
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
They even said about Andy's food the best, thought he took food from floor and put them again in the plate, Debina might be good cook, but she never someone who deserves 9 on 10, even If she, telling herself that she is like this, only tell about her arrogance nature...