Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rusha4003

Mary ... Gargi ... Hug

If this is of any consolation to you ... I think P's rudeness will come to an end soon ... 

DT is on a 'bring-mithvi-close' mission LOL ... he totally keeps calling Prithvi damaad and keeps harping that he should accept and take care of Miu ...

Soon I think Prithvi will begin to follow his DT words ... kya karen aadat se majboor hai LOL ... bachpan se he's been listening to DT ...

Simulteneously Dt is also trying to convince Sudha ... 

so if Sudha listens and backs off from hounding Prithvi ...

a caring Prithvi will soon emerge ... 

I guess that's what's happening in the IF segment !!!.  Smile

Hope you guys feel better now ... Hug
Fingers crossed and dearly hoping that your prediction comes true , the rudeness should reduce now

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Epi discussion|| 29.1.13 (Page 7)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.