Thendral

Thendral Wednesday Update:30/01/13 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

jinju

jinju

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thx for the update.

Kalyani rocked!! lol and TA expressions were cute. He should say to T kuttima nee Kalyani kittendhu neraya kathukkanum. Tongue The subsequent scene with GW was funny. LOL

Grr what a moron this Prabha. D doesn't know how to respect husband aam. Does he know to  respect his wife first? D epdi pesinalum it makes absolutely no difference to this loser. I wanted VR to throw him out or request him to stay alone until D completes her studies. But in a way its good he  walks out on his own. No consistency in Indira's characterization at all. After D's marriage she suddenly started being good to T. Adhu kuda parava illa. Kalyanam aana pudhusula she use to show face for the most silly things. Ippa why she is blindly supporting Prabha? Enna dheeder paasam maapla mela. Being a woman she should understand her daughter too. Poor D.

Edited by jinju - 30 January 2013 at 11:04am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekchits5garapativjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Wednesday Update:30/01/13 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chits5

Groupbie

chits5

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Tannu and Baghi,
Awesome update and comments. I liking Kalyani more and more. Somethimes it is always good to say something right then and there like kal did rather than keep quite and build it up inside. From the Promo Prabha will leave Deepa and most likely he will go to that irritating Succhi. She will add fuel to the fire. Hope they do not seperate.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuvjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkie

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update tanu and baghi darlings!

What a twist
Twist no 1 - we were saying T shd learn from kalyani how to handle Gw - rofl it was TA who learnt from kalyani, managed to say it was kalyana sundaram and used up the same dialogues in his own funny way ! TA reactions and appreciation to kalyani was super.. Lol.. Ennala, en pondati aala mudiyathathu someone doing nu.. Rofl... All pati's blessings... I think T shd take GW husbd blessings to be brave then lol.. Wink

Twist 2 - shyamala going to join TA and Prabha ... Now somehow i want the business to happen rofl.. Anand CID work na ippo his better half shymala is going to do CID/spy work for prabha .. Super! Nice way to link anand and shyamala to the main track ! Good one!

Finally deepa! She doesn't know how to put in words but she asked for an apology and this prabha loser grr... He deftly
Need to be isolated to know abt ppl... Hmm.. Tmrw walking off and landing at Suchi house... Rofl

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuvjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

jinju

jinju

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Thanks for the wonderful update tanu and baghi darlings!

What a twist
Twist no 1 - we were saying T shd learn from kalyani how to handle Gw - rofl it was TA who learnt from kalyani, managed to say it was kalyana sundaram and used up the same dialogues in his own funny way ! TA reactions and appreciation to kalyani was super.. Lol.. Ennala, en pondati aala mudiyathathu someone doing nu.. Rofl... All pati's blessings... I think T shd take GW husbd blessings to be brave then lol.. Wink

lol true.

GW's husband brave aa irundha manushan en avlo alpaaisula poga poraru...Tongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapativjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates TTFan.

Kalyani rocked in this episode.  Can't wait to see it.

Shyamala working for P&T?  Good idea?  Hmmm... I think so.  At least she can keep an eye on their investment.  Prabha is a foolish and immatured person, he might listen to Suchi and give the investment money to her.

Me too Autumn waiting For D to find out about Suchi and hopefully she kicks him out of the house.

My only woe is why they are showing Deepa as a soft person.  She used to be brave and no nonsense person.  Sigh...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuvjayamTTfanPearl.Shemmo

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
 Thanks for the update 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTTfanPearl.Shemmo

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates!

Padma..lol...Kalyani was rocking today with her remarks about Padma's luck!!  Tamil and Anand's reactions were also good.

Hhhmm Shymala working with Prabha and Tamil of for Tamil and Prabha since there is a difference.  What does she know about share markets?  Hope it works out I guess but I am still not really wanting this business to start.  I guess story will focus on A/S more too and it is good to connect their track with TT but wonder Mohan will feel when he finds out the others are working together...

GW scene better than usual.

Prabha gggrrr!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTTfanPearl.Shemmo

mini_00

Goldie

mini_00

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateTTfan..SmileClap. Today's episode was fighting episode and was dragging too much... Coming to D…I think deepa shouted a little over but may be atleast now P will change. The problem between P&D is only getting worse.
Palamurai" Unnodu.,
 Pesiya En...  
     "ULLAM"  Yeppati marakkum
Yaar pesinalum thirunthatha neesuchi
Vudun serthal  unarvai..life ennavendru
Kandupipal un manamatrathukana
Karanathai shymala unnodu serthu
Velai seyum poluthu… Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekvjayamTTfanPearl.Shemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top