Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 31st/1 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 98

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazzybeam

Megha n rim ka scene kaisa tha

kuch tha hi nahiLOL megha ne rim ke ghoongru pakad liye and rim to bhi jump jump kar ke chin ne koshis kar rahi thiLOL

BTW guru ab Hanumaan ji ko maanta hai..kiru guru become bal bramchariROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 31st/1 (Page 9)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Helloo Frnds Hug

Overall Good epi...Megha RJ meeting was nice...i loved tht scene...baki sab v achcha tha...well directed tha...

Btw last shot cheat shot tha na ?? Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Psakhisangni-RadhaMohan-

sakhisangni

IF-Dazzler

sakhisangni

Kiran scene itna hi tha jitna promo main dikhaya tha, nothing more than that in terms of substance but that went on for 5 mins.

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Yes, Neelu! Its irritating. I feel like 'm forcing myself to watch it. Its getting increasingly difficult. If they keep focus on MM, it will be good and also reduce dragging a scene sooo long.

Now there are too many open tracks. Mohan-Nanhi, Nanhi-Beera, Nanhi-Megha, Tanu -Aarti, Megha -RJ, RJ-Mohan, Beera-Dadaji. Phew! Tiring! I can't keep track anymore! I honestly can't. 

I am pretending to like the show but the truth is that I really, really don't like the show. Another honest confession I did not like any of the nazm's, shayari or anything. It all seems bogus and fake to me. There is no TRUTH in this show.

its good to confess and lighten your chest yaar, not to worry, you can always be frank in MMT Wink

i agree wholeheartedly @ the "truth" factor and i believe it right from the first episode till now too, when i have starting liking the show to some extent and accepted the fate

there was never any truth and nor there will be because the basic plot is hare-brained -----> 12 year separation

as i said, it's totally unacceptable and unjustifiable 

but what to do yaar...got to find some way of enjoying it otherwise why to watch at all?

this is the only show other than old episodes of BBT and korean show FAITH that i watch nowadays...

so resigned, yep!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PsakhisangniNeelimaSJ-RadhaMohan-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Yes, Neelu! Its irritating. I feel like 'm forcing myself to watch it. Its getting increasingly difficult. If they keep focus on MM, it will be good and also reduce dragging a scene sooo long.

Now there are too many open tracks. Mohan-Nanhi, Nanhi-Beera, Nanhi-Megha, Tanu -Aarti, Megha -RJ, RJ-Mohan, Beera-Dadaji. Phew! Tiring! I can't keep track anymore! I honestly can't. 

I am pretending to like the show but the truth is that I really, really don't like the show. Another honest confession I did not like any of the nazm's, shayari or anything. It all seems bogus and fake to me. There is no TRUTH in this show.

I'm not even able to pretend. Nazm mujhe accha laga. But sirf ek baar. Kal mohan ka nazm repeat karna accha nahi laga. Woh kya gaana hai jo repeat karenge. I found that weird. I hope they don't play it often.

I have liked only few scenes so far.

NeelimaSJ-Fari--RadhaMohan-

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

kuch tha hi nahiLOL megha ne rim ke ghoongru pakad liye and rim to bhi jump jump kar ke chin ne koshis kar rahi thiLOL

BTW guru ab Hanumaan ji ko maanta hai..kiru guru become bal bramchariROFL

oh! I'm happyLOL

NeelimaSJ-Fari--RadhaMohan-

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
NBTNMKK-31 JAN

Humne to kar li thi apni raahe juda Band kar liya tha her darwaza
Bichare the hum dono
Phir kabhi na milane ke liye.
Lekin ho gayi nakamyab her kosis
Ek dusre ko bhool jaane ki.
Milane lagi hai raahe
Mitane lage hai fasle
Der hai to bus roobaroo aake
Soya pyaar jagane ki.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangni-RadhaMohan-

-lightinfested-

IF-Rockerz

-lightinfested-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Neelu di give me a five fr nazm n shayaeri thing ... even I dint like any of them ... nthing seemed true ... I mean the actors are without a doubt givin tjeir best... n I k nt able to relate wid their pain. ... rather their pain n angst seems baseless ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.P..geeth..NeelimaSJ-Fari-Sunna_Deewani-RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.