Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 31st/1 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 98

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Jab rim ne teacher ko aankh mari to teacher ki shakal dekhne layak thi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 31st/1 (Page 8)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

A flash of brilliance and then the same slow storyline! SO far there has been no solid reason to continue watching this show!

As if we have any other choice LOL

the makers know this and they will take maximum advantage of this, Neelu LOL

Season 2 took off on the worst note for us, but we have come through nearly three weeks, right? LOL We shall go till the end too, we know this right from the times when raddi fiasco happened LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PsakhisangniNeelimaSJ-RadhaMohan-

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakhisangni

A flash of brilliance and then the same slow storyline! SO far there has been no solid reason to continue watching this show!

There is very solid reason Neelima, live updates... Pls don't discontinue otherwise wht will happen to LUs and people dependent on those...

that's the reason LOL

Solid reason for Neelu - to type LU

and for us, to read her LU 

LOL

Pravesh.PsakhisangniNeelimaSJSunna_Deewani

-RadhaMohan-

IF-Stunnerz

-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged

leap main aur kya dikha sakte hai humko.

chalo maan lo ...navi megha sister hoti...monu rim sister bro hote...i mean total new story hoti to hum tohda sabar karte naLOL but hamare dimag main leap hai esliye yeh dragging accept nahi kar paa rahe hai.

Pravesh.PsakhisangniNeelimaSJ-Fari-

-lightinfested-

IF-Rockerz

-lightinfested-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Megha n rim ka scene kaisa tha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangni-Fari-

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Yes, Neelu! Its irritating. I feel like 'm forcing myself to watch it. Its getting increasingly difficult. If they keep focus on MM, it will be good and also reduce dragging a scene sooo long.

Now there are too many open tracks. Mohan-Nanhi, Nanhi-Beera, Nanhi-Megha, Tanu -Aarti, Megha -RJ, RJ-Mohan, Beera-Dadaji. Phew! Tiring! I can't keep track anymore! I honestly can't. 

I am pretending to like the show but the truth is that I really, really don't like the show. Another honest confession I did not like any of the nazm's, shayari or anything. It all seems bogus and fake to me. There is no TRUTH in this show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fari-pc_pals-RadhaMohan-

-Fari-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Fari-

Originally posted by Amisha.Laher

leap main aur kya dikha sakte hai humko.

chalo maan lo ...navi megha sister hoti...monu rim sister bro hote...i mean total new story hoti to hum tohda sabar karte naLOL but hamare dimag main leap hai esliye yeh dragging accept nahi kar paa rahe hai.

yeah we have had this notion naa that we hate leaps (i personally do) so we can't bring ourselves to think in kindly terms about season 2

but i have resigned myself to this fate, am watching it for good , however irritating it might becomeLOL

Edited by Fari- - 31 January 2013 at 10:13am

sakhisangniNeelimaSJ-RadhaMohan-

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakhisangni

There is very solid reason Neelima, live updates... Pls don't discontinue otherwise wht will happen to LUs and people dependent on those...

Trust me 30% of me watches the show just to give LU because I know a lot of people depend on that. But this show is no longer inspiring!Cry

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 31 January 2013 at 10:16am

Pravesh.Psakhisangni-RadhaMohan-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.