Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 31st/1 (Page 6)

Pravesh.P Goldie
Pravesh.P
Pravesh.P

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Pravesh! Did u start watching serials recently? I have lot of experience in thisLOL.
OuchDead
As a matter of fact yes subha i am relatively new to telly world as never followed any show like NBT

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunna_Deewani-RadhaMohan-

-Fari- IF-Sizzlerz
-Fari-
-Fari-

Originally posted by poojaluvnbt

Fari agar hume leap or seperation ka pata nahi hota rim ke baare me pata nahi hota to hum 1st epi me fool ban jate na.

exactly, so those viewers are trainnie viewers who don't know about the spoiler world, but all of us are such seasoned viewers of NBT LOL , watching the advantage of spoilers knowledge, we can't get fooled at all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RadhaMohan-

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Ye munna hi humara addu hai kya bana diya use.

Yes, Munna hi addu hoga. Accha hoga ya nahiConfused?  Aur Mujhe yeh daddu kahan rehthe hai kuch samajh me nahi aaya.

-RadhaMohan- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaMohan-
-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
BTW rim why eye maaro on teacher?Shocked mohan ne bilkul apne jaisa bana diya haiLOL dono baap beti bhool gaye...Aakhir rim ek ladki hai.
-Fari- IF-Sizzlerz
-Fari-
-Fari-

Originally posted by Pravesh.P

Pravesh! Did u start watching serials recently? I have lot of experience in thisLOL.
OuchDead
As a matter of fact yes subha i am relatively new to telly world as never followed any show like NBT

see this Puja, now Parvesh is a new trainnie viewer

he is under training but he will become a seasoned one soon too LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PsakhisangniLeesan-RadhaMohan-

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Originally posted by sakhisangni

Originally posted by Leesan

Originally posted by Pravesh.P

was the teacher to whom rim asked where her class is same as the police officer in precap

Maybe!Wink But I think he's the same guy who sat next to Megha on the bus to Bhopal and fell asleep on her shoulder!LOL He's very versatile I must say!Wink

Anyways, hello everyone... Lots if work...so bye, later!

And I don't think the CVs would show this guy so enamored of Nanhi and then make him her long lost brother! Kinda icky IMO! Hope I'm right!Wink

Lee munna is another guy that daddu mentioned today who is his right hand kind and not at all like beera

Lol! Thanks Sakhi! Thumbs Up   That's what you get for not understanding any Hindi and deciding to follow NBT anyway! Wink  Serves me right!! LOL   Anyways, final byes!!  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sakhisangni

Pravesh.P Goldie
Pravesh.P
Pravesh.P

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged

oh! I didn't notice the precap. But that guy looked like mohan's friend cum lawyer that came during Riddhima track.
also he was the Majnu gali police and bhopal bus co passenger
Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fari-

Fari agar hume leap or seperation ka pata nahi hota rim ke baare me pata nahi hota to hum 1st epi me fool ban jate na.

exactly, so those viewers are trainnie viewers who don't know about the spoiler world, but all of us are such seasoned viewers of NBT LOL , watching the advantage of spoilers knowledge, we can't get fooled at all

Jab IF ya online access to news nahi tha tab bhi i hardly ever got fooled -boasting myselfLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fari--RadhaMohan-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index