Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

leap main aur kya dikha sakte hai humko.

chalo maan lo ...navi megha sister hoti...monu rim sister bro hote...i mean total new story hoti to hum tohda sabar karte na😆 but hamare dimag main leap hai esliye yeh dragging accept nahi kar paa rahe hai.

yeah we have had this notion naa that we hate leaps (i personally do) so we can't bring ourselves to think in kindly terms about season 2

but i have resigned myself to this fate, am watching it for good , however irritating it might become😆
Edited by Fari- - 11 years ago
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

There is very solid reason Neelima, live updates... Pls don't discontinue otherwise wht will happen to LUs and people dependent on those...

Trust me 30% of me watches the show just to give LU because I know a lot of people depend on that. But this show is no longer inspiring!😭
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: krazzybeam

Megha n rim ka scene kaisa tha

kuch tha hi nahi😆 megha ne rim ke ghoongru pakad liye and rim to bhi jump jump kar ke chin ne koshis kar rahi thi😆

BTW guru ab Hanumaan ji ko maanta hai..kiru guru become bal bramchari🤣
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Helloo Frnds 🤗

Overall Good epi...Megha RJ meeting was nice...i loved tht scene...baki sab v achcha tha...well directed tha...

Btw last shot cheat shot tha na ?? 😳
sakhisangni thumbnail

Originally posted by: krazzybeam

Megha n rim ka scene kaisa tha

Kiran scene itna hi tha jitna promo main dikhaya tha, nothing more than that in terms of substance but that went on for 5 mins.
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Now there are too many open tracks. Mohan-Nanhi, Nanhi-Beera, Nanhi-Megha, Tanu -Aarti, Megha -RJ, RJ-Mohan, Beera-Dadaji. Phew! Tiring! I can't keep track anymore! I honestly can't. 

I am pretending to like the show but the truth is that I really, really don't like the show. Another honest confession I did not like any of the nazm's, shayari or anything. It all seems bogus and fake to me. There is no TRUTH in this show.

its good to confess and lighten your chest yaar, not to worry, you can always be frank in MMT ðŸ˜‰

i agree wholeheartedly @ the "truth" factor and i believe it right from the first episode till now too, when i have starting liking the show to some extent and accepted the fate

there was never any truth and nor there will be because the basic plot is hare-brained -----> 12 year separation

as i said, it's totally unacceptable and unjustifiable 

but what to do yaar...got to find some way of enjoying it otherwise why to watch at all?

this is the only show other than old episodes of BBT and korean show FAITH that i watch nowadays...

so resigned, yep!
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Now there are too many open tracks. Mohan-Nanhi, Nanhi-Beera, Nanhi-Megha, Tanu -Aarti, Megha -RJ, RJ-Mohan, Beera-Dadaji. Phew! Tiring! I can't keep track anymore! I honestly can't. 

I am pretending to like the show but the truth is that I really, really don't like the show. Another honest confession I did not like any of the nazm's, shayari or anything. It all seems bogus and fake to me. There is no TRUTH in this show.

I'm not even able to pretend. Nazm mujhe accha laga. But sirf ek baar. Kal mohan ka nazm repeat karna accha nahi laga. Woh kya gaana hai jo repeat karenge. I found that weird. I hope they don't play it often.

I have liked only few scenes so far.

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

kuch tha hi nahi😆 megha ne rim ke ghoongru pakad liye and rim to bhi jump jump kar ke chin ne koshis kar rahi thi😆

BTW guru ab Hanumaan ji ko maanta hai..kiru guru become bal bramchari🤣

oh! I'm happy😆
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
NBTNMKK-31 JAN

Humne to kar li thi apni raahe juda Band kar liya tha her darwaza
Bichare the hum dono
Phir kabhi na milane ke liye.
Lekin ho gayi nakamyab her kosis
Ek dusre ko bhool jaane ki.
Milane lagi hai raahe
Mitane lage hai fasle
Der hai to bus roobaroo aake
Soya pyaar jagane ki.
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Neelu di give me a five fr nazm n shayaeri thing ... even I dint like any of them ... nthing seemed true ... I mean the actors are without a doubt givin tjeir best... n I k nt able to relate wid their pain. ... rather their pain n angst seems baseless ...