Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakhisangni thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

BTW rim why eye maaro on teacher?😲 mohan ne bilkul apne jaisa bana diya haiπŸ˜† dono baap beti bhool gaye...Aakhir rim ek ladki hai.

Rimjhim me aankh mara really, did not notice that but why???
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

A flash of brilliance and then the same slow storyline! SO far there has been no solid reason to continue watching this show!

Yes, Neelu! Its irritating. I feel like 'm forcing myself to watch it. Its getting increasingly difficult. If they keep focus on MM, it will be good and also reduce dragging a scene sooo long.

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sakhisangni

Rimjhim me aankh mara really, did not notice that but why???

she asked to sir where is class 6 ..so he saw her class then she said thank you and Aankh maari..and sir little shocked ho gayeπŸ˜†
sakhisangni thumbnail

A flash of brilliance and then the same slow storyline! SO far there has been no solid reason to continue watching this show!

There is very solid reason Neelima, live updates... Pls don't discontinue otherwise wht will happen to LUs and people dependent on those...
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jab rim ne teacher ko aankh mari to teacher ki shakal dekhne layak thi.
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

As if we have any other choice πŸ˜†

the makers know this and they will take maximum advantage of this, Neelu πŸ˜†

Season 2 took off on the worst note for us, but we have come through nearly three weeks, right? πŸ˜† We shall go till the end too, we know this right from the times when raddi fiasco happened πŸ˜†
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sakhisangni

There is very solid reason Neelima, live updates... Pls don't discontinue otherwise wht will happen to LUs and people dependent on those...

that's the reason πŸ˜†

Solid reason for Neelu - to type LU

and for us, to read her LU 

πŸ˜†
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

leap main aur kya dikha sakte hai humko.

chalo maan lo ...navi megha sister hoti...monu rim sister bro hote...i mean total new story hoti to hum tohda sabar karte naπŸ˜† but hamare dimag main leap hai esliye yeh dragging accept nahi kar paa rahe hai.

-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Megha n rim ka scene kaisa tha
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sunna_Deewani

Yes, Neelu! Its irritating. I feel like 'm forcing myself to watch it. Its getting increasingly difficult. If they keep focus on MM, it will be good and also reduce dragging a scene sooo long.

Now there are too many open tracks. Mohan-Nanhi, Nanhi-Beera, Nanhi-Megha, Tanu -Aarti, Megha -RJ, RJ-Mohan, Beera-Dadaji. Phew! Tiring! I can't keep track anymore! I honestly can't. 

I am pretending to like the show but the truth is that I really, really don't like the show. Another honest confession I did not like any of the nazm's, shayari or anything. It all seems bogus and fake to me. There is no TRUTH in this show.