MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 31st/1

Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules

1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread.

Dadaji shown amidst his supporting who are chanting out his name. A photographer comes and clicks Dadaji's picture with his workers. Dadaji asks the photographer to get good hoardings placed so that everyone can see it. Dadaji mocks Beera and his carelessness.

Beera lights up a "dhoop". A man comes and tells Dadaji that there is fire inside. Meanwhile Beera is daydreaming about Nanhi. He imagines Nanhi to be in the room. He imagines Nanhi at the door and he opens the door. Someone throws water on him and it is Dadaji with his workers. Beera tells Dadaji that he wants to get married now. Dadaji says you cannot do one thing without making it a disaster who will marry you? Dadaji continues berating him. Beera says I delivered the TV on time. Dadaji says the other party's TV reached there before ours did and now we don't have permission to put up hoardings. He says people are taking protests against them as they put up illegal hoardings. Dadaji says if "he" was there no problem would have happened. Beera promises himself that he will make sure there is no protest against them.

Nanhi & Tanu eating breakfast when Renu comes and says who has put so much perfume. Renu realizes it is Tanu and she questions him on it. Tanu says he going out somewhere. Renu asks Tanu she heard that he is roaming around with a girl these days. Tanu says yes and he will continue to be seen with a girl. He says after all I am a purse salesman of course I will be seen with other girls. Renu relieved and asks Tanu to give account of the five bags he sold to the girl the other day. Nanhi gets a call from Anu and she says she is leaving.

A man in an office saying his loyalty lies with the person who delivered the TV first. He says let me see who stops the protest. Aarti is shown outside the election office preparing placards for the protest. Tanu calls Aarti and they talk. Aarti asks him not to force her or she will have to come and meet him. Tanu asks her to download Whatsapp. Aarti thinks Tanu wants to gift her a new phone. Tanu thinks to himself that he has to arrange for a new phone.

Nanhi drops Megha at the school and tells her that she will pick her up in the evening. Megha refuses but Nanhi insists. Nanhi thinks to herself that she doesn't want her mother to run into Mohan Bhatnagar. Megha walks away and at the same time Guru comes to drop RJ off at the school. Rj leaves and Guru prays that RJ shouldn't like the school nor the teacher so that they can leave from this place.

Mohan addressing a group of journalists and telling them that this project is close to his heart so everyone has to be careful or it would be direct termination.

Nanhi apologizing to Anu and Anu asks her to apologize to the editor in chief. Anu tells Nanhi that the Editor-In-Chief questioned you being in the channel at all. Nanhi says she will go and apologize right away. Mohan makes her wait outside. Nanhi cribs about the new Editor-in-chief's attitude.

RJ in school throwing her ghungroo up and down. Megha watches her do that. Nanhi goes to Mohan's cabin and watches him write something on a whiteboard. 

In the dance school, Megha catches RJ's ghungroos and RJ tries to get them back.

Nanhi knocks on the door and Mohan motions for her to come in. Mohan has his back turned. Nanhi apologizes to Mohan and says I wish I could tell you what happened to me yesterday. Mohan says if you want to apologise then apologise to yourself. Nanhi remembers Mohan and she crosses her fingers. Mohan says Anu has a lot of expectations out of you at least don't let her down. Mohan turns around and Nanhi is shattered to see him. Nanhi has FB of Mohan slapping Addu and Addu getting lost. Nanhi cries.

In school RJ continues jumping and Megha looks at her sternly. Mohan asks Nanhi not to cry. He suddenly starts looking at her carefully and he says you. Mohan says I didn't know we'll meet so soon. It hasn't been too long that I will forget you. Nanhi surprised/worried.

Precap: Nanhi standing in a room with a bunch of other people. A documentary is playing on the TV and everyone is watching that. In the documentary, several parents say that they lost their kids and never found them. A policeman is shown saying that once the kids are lost they are never found. Anu is shown speaking to camera saying "What no one could do Awaz India will do". Pictures of several missing kids are shown and one of them belongs to Addu. Mohan and Nanhi both look emotional.

Please comment on Telly Buzz articles to increase CM rankings 😳

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago

Mohan To Navi--Agar Sorry Bolna Hai To Apne Aap Se Bolo.

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 11 years ago
I ll ignore 1st part of whole Beera scene...bcz i saw it again in mute bcz of a phone call
but i liked Beera's acting...which was apart from his comic

haaa n coming to main part of the story...

1)Guru did the same which i was thinking -----------------he was praying to God😉
2)Mohan ne Navika ko pehchan liya --------------sting operation wali😆
3)I think RJ will not like Megha in start then slowly she ll start liking...😛
4)Ye Arti toh politician ki beti nikli--------------aur Renu ke saath-saath Tannu ki ban bajne wali hai🤣

On whole a balanced episode...
Edited by kresham - 11 years ago
Cheat shot again. CVs you can't fool me😆. Mohan is talking about navi's fight with beera scene😆. 
Was it? I was fooledEdited by Pravesh.P - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Cheat shot again. CVs you can't fool me😆. Mohan is talking about navi's fight with beera scene😆. 
yes
except for the last scene,the entire epi was a sham😡
Originally posted by Pravesh.P

Its good that they did not drag Mohan identifying his Chavvanni
who said mohan has identified his chavanni?😡
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

I think he is talking about parda faash channel report of Navika where she went on and on about sautela Baal which offended Mohan so much that he asked for apology but you are right that it is a cheat shot!
Originally posted by sitamma

who said mohan has identified his chavanni?😡
Sorry edited my post. I was fooled by CV's