Diya Aur Baati Hum

Whistle is Blown n The Game Begins! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Nice post farhana.  I too remembered "kitne aadmi the?"

Did not get Bhabho's intention behind revealing Sandy's first mistake to Suraj when he was preparing jalebis for them and then caring for his burnt hand.  Sandhya cares for him more than Bhabho.

@Ami:  I feel the revelation of shivling is going to be Sandy's first mistake like Bhabho might ask her not to defame the babaji but Sandy could not obey her in order to save the night college.  Emily issue might be one and I cannot guess the third one but hope like JAM said Sandy going against Bhabho's order/principles to save Bhabho herself.

@Bold: wow!! I noticed that too...!! it was just awesome...!! and the Jalebi scene...!!

Let me i-start with all the pics!! I loved the WHOLE EPI_DOSE!!!Clap

Thanks for the post as usual Di...!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I love ur selections of songs! and abacus!!!Clap

Sandhya's antiques during the ismile jalebi cooking...!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed I loved them saw like thrice on star player...!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Oyee Sooraj Ji...

He he he he,...!!LOL

and Ismiley 4 Sooraj'sa...!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming

the blunt smile...!!Big smile

now the cute smile..!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Now I wanted Sooraj'sa to give a great smile...! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed (but looks like not...!!ShockedConfused)

But did you notice that Sooraj'sa ate the rest of the Jalebi that he gave to  Sandhya !!!BlushingBlushingBlushing

Kuch Yaad Aaya...!!?? huh...!! Yeh raha ek aur "VIRTUAL DBC"  EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Now Let me come back to episode...!!LOLLOL

1, Bhabho is never gonna stop enduring anything that she can indicate to 3 mistakes...!!Shocked

2, Bhabho is kinda full of anger, hurt, and kinda feeling betrayed? huh...!!Confused (sorry JAMi, i should have believed your words, she need to learn more...!! but still forgaving her on name of oldie/goldie and uneducated saas...!!)SleepySleepy

3, Meenu will always add oil to fire...!! no matter whom she taunts...!!ConfusedConfused

4, Is vaidarani track yet to go...! the police, the lady rep etc...!! right looks like it has lot more to go along with the ATM..!! Big smileBig smile

5, Sandhya has the fire to keep themselves alive and warm! thanks to Bhabha'sa...!!Star

6, God knows what is gonna be intended of showing game by kinds and adopting it by Bhabho.!!ShockedShockedShocked none would have expected!!! that..!!! CVs...!! JAI HO...!!!Clap

7, The whole sequence was continuous and superb taken!! with superb dialogues!!!ClapClap

8, I find no mistake from any side! (except i wanted a good smile from Sooraj'sa...)Clap

9, Would count as one of the best episode ever! filled with fun and drama...!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

more pics...!!!LOLLOL

Meenu's reaction to the pot vendor's back fire question regarding free saaree from her shop!!!WinkLOL

aangan drama on progress...!!

the abacus...!!Embarrassed

Aasirvaad ya Shaap? WinkLOL OR hein ya na? or more????...LOLLOL

Yet another Aangan...!!Embarrassed but with Bhabho's filth and Meenu's evil head!! and Surprised RM members and Aching hearts of SurYa...!!!

SMOKE RISES IN THE MOUNT DOOM...!!!! ShockedShocked SUPERB CAMERA WORK!!!StarStar

p.s. i'm missing chotu...!!Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73Ritu-b2011akku8910shehjarfarhana874SAIBALROUTH

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whistle is Blown n The Game Begins! (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Nice (positive) analysis and pics vishnu.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-akku8910farhana874vish.narenSAIBALROUTH

akku8910

Goldie

akku8910

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
A  very  good  analysis  short  and  2  the  point Big smile.The  highlight  4  me  in  yesterday's  episode  was ofcourse  Sandhya-Sooraj  scene.Sandhya  making smiling  face  jalebi  and  asking  him  2  not  2  lose  the  smile  even  at  difficult  tyms  was way  too  cute and  both  of  them  even  fed  each  other.Anas  and  Deepika  rocked  in  that  scene.Bhabo  has  taken  an  obsessive  stand  with the  3  mistakes  that  sandy  would  commit and  2  keep  tab  she  has  brought  4 pots Shocked  and  demonstrated  in  front  of  poor  Sandy  by  breaking  1  pot  that  in  this  way  she  would  break  the  3  pots  left  when  Sandhya  commits  each  mistake  signifying  the  breaking  of  her  dreams.Bhabo  has  signified  the  beginning  of  the  game  and  more  drama  ensues  now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-b2011farhana874vish.narenSAIBALROUTH

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Dhol....Oh that was BD!Shocked
I didn't notice! I was busy watching SurYa's reactions only!LOL

Sonia.
...That SurYa scene was like little rain in this drought!
Hope they show some more sweet scenes.Embarrassed

Shehjar bua
...Thankooz!
Calculator chhodo, try bhabacus for more correct n error free results!LOL

Niru....Meenu?Shocked
Soch lo, except the food, you have to eat Bhabo's scoldings n viewers' bad-dua too!LOL

Vishnu.....Thanks a lot for the pics bro!
Sandy looked so cute with her sweet smile!Big smile
Sooraj's hand seems burnt really bad, else he would have smiled more nicely!Wink
Specially thanks for the meenu pic, Matki wala's answer was just perfect!
Buy 3 sarees get one free!LOL

Akku'ji....Thanks Akku'ji!
I felt like Sandy was telling us the viewers'' Watch DABH with a smile...Don't lose hope''Approve
Bhabo has lost all her screws. I read this in 'lost n found section' of today's newspaper.Sleepy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-akku8910vish.narenTacker_Holic

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
@vIshnu - the first pic reminds me of my reaction when I saw my exams papers yesterday

Really, her expression looks a lot like my "I'm screwed" face Stern Smile

Edited by Superman. - 31 January 2013 at 3:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-farhana874vish.naren

vish.naren

IF-Dazzler

vish.naren

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
@Ferry Di,...!! No thanku wanku!! Embarrassed Embarrassedits our usual spam thread,...!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

as I mentioned previously!SmileSmile since I'm unable to watch on timeConfused, i'll post it in our discussion threads when i've tame...!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yeah! meenu rocked it for is...!!LOL 

but i missed Chotu so so much...!!Shocked

Originally posted by b2011

Nice (positive) analysis and pics vishnu.

Thanks Bharathi Di...!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Yeah! I wanna be so positive about this show! its the only one i'm following regularly!!

Originally posted by Superman.

@vIshnu - the first pic reminds me of my reaction when I saw my exams papers yesterday

Really, her expression looks a lot like my "I'm screwed" face Stern Smile

@Samah! I know!!! i've been in the same place for an year or more..!!!Ouch before joining in b'lore... but I think Sandhya gave us a lesson na...!! bee chill...!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed look at her ismile...!!!!Day Dreaming

Edited by wish.naren - 31 January 2013 at 4:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-farhana874

SuSan4u

SuSan4u

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
These days I am enjoying reading your episode analysis more than watching the actual episode.Star
Thanks for making DABH enjoyable with your posts.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
great  analysis Vishu with pictures  ..Clap
loved it
@ faru haan i am seriously thinking of using bhabacus to teach my kids ..looks simple and greatLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.