Diya Aur Baati Hum

Whistle is Blown n The Game Begins! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Saibal....Thanks dada. Am not fast! It's you- the Rocket Singh!Big smile
Actually Bhabo bought those matkis, so that Sandy always stay on her toes. She wants to remind Sandy more than herself.

Dad.
...Oye Farhanuuu! Kiya na check!Embarrassed

Amlu
...Issi liye toh we believe in laughter explosion!LOLLOL
Wah...Sooraj is indeed the sun of Bhabo's life, but bhabo is busy gathering clouds!Ouch
And ajkal u r predicting things a lot! Missing Uma aunty a lot na!Embarrassed

DebLee.
...Dhonnobaad sis!Big smile
Don't worry about Kailash Kher n Shubha ji as these days there are not too much scopes for 'Diya-a-a-a''LOL
It's time for serious,emotional, suspense wala background scores!

Fathima'ji...Oh that saree of meenu got almost all the visible-invisible spectrum! I have been feeling dizzy because of her saree for last 2 days!Angry

Surya'di....Thaankoo! Don;t miss it, that was really a sweet SurYa scene!Day Dreaming After feeding Sandy, Sooraj was licking his fingers!Blushing

Bharathi'di....Hahahaha...Bhabo is literally the lady Gabbar!LOL
Bhabo is now on pagal mode. And a Pagal doesn't need intention to do anything!LOL Shivling revelation would be counted as first mistake!
Quite possible!

Edited by farhana874 - 30 January 2013 at 12:49pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pappu.Ritu-b2011vish.narenniruba-Liebe-ummesulaiman-Amli-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whistle is Blown n The Game Begins! (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
RES Day DreamingBlushing

edited...

ha ha ha.LOL...sony...bhabocusLOL...omg...Is she invented pot breaking game?ShockedLOL.aww..surya scene...loved it yo!.Dancing...its been after ages naDay Dreaming..smile plzBig smile..awww.anyone noticed BD for bhaboSilly...i laughed at that partLOL.bhabo turned fatty like beem boy.ROFL..omg.i couldnt control my laugh while watching that scene(angan)ROFL like big pillar...LOL

Edited by udnis - 30 January 2013 at 1:29pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-b2011farhana874vish.naren-Amli-niruba

-Amli-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Amli-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
@Fatima ammi and Bharathi Akka:- I believe this 3 mistakes challenge will surely gonna benefit both Bhabho n Sandhya.

If CV's has brought these ATM, Shivlink, Fake Vaidhraani, Momli tracks then surely it has something do with this 3 mistakes challenge in a positive manner for sure.Day Dreaming.

Change in Bhabho's mindset is certainly on the cards. You know when Bhabho announced challenge in front of Gandhi statue - if i consider it as a symbolic scene then SoorYa will win Bhabho's trust again with love and non-violence approach.Approve.

Sandhya will learn to become a more practical n mentally stronger - These traits are require to become successful IPS officer.(We all know she is easily carried away with emotions.Unhappy)

If Bhabho can go up to any extent to break Sandhya's dream into pieces, on the other side Sandhya will also go up to any extent to recollect broken pieces of trust with love.

As we all know in Love - Hate battle, Love always win!Star!

@Ferry:
- Han han, My sensible censors are awake so analyzing. Of course, I miss Uma aunty when it comes to discuss about prediction.Disapprove

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-b2011farhana874vish.narenJuna04-Liebe-ummesulaimanniruba

farhana874

IF-Dazzler

farhana874

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Arre wah re Amlu!
That makes sense!
Kaafi aage ki soch rakhi hain tune!
Bolo Amlu mata di jai!Approve

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-b2011vish.narenJuna04niruba

Tacker_Holic

IF-Rockerz

Tacker_Holic

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I loved the SurYa scene today! Could see the love in Sandhya's eyes for her husband! Day Dreaming Lifted the whole episode!  Heart Don't want to comment on Bhabo's antics Angry

Ritu-b2011vish.narenJuna04niruba

ummesulaiman

IF-Sizzlerz

ummesulaiman

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ami_dabh

@Fatima ammi and Bharathi Akka:- I believe this 3 mistakes challenge will surely gonna benefit both Bhabo n Sandhya.

If CV's has brought these ATM, Shivlink, Fake Vaidhraani, Momli tracks then surely it has something do with this 3 mistakes challenge in a positive manner for sure.Day Dreaming.

I agree Emy Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-b2011vish.narenniruba

shehjar

Goldie

shehjar

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Ferri tussi great ho ..
what lovely analysis
i loved BhabacusLOL
@Ami u into predicting Shocked
loved ur prediction though..
Bhartis prediction also looks good ..Star
@ Saibal u still giving audio updates really appreciate ur effortsClap

Ritu-b2011vish.narenniruba-Liebe-

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Farhana, nice post Big smile...you know, if I had the chance to pick and play any role in DABH, I would choose Meena's character because almost in every episode she gets to eat something delicious LOL 

...I'm all geared up to watch bhabo Vs sandhya...but with bhabo also being the referee, I'm worried about the outcome of the game Ouch I hope Sandhya will emerge victorious and would love  to see bhabo's reaction then Smile

surya scene was nice to watch...Deepika was too cute with her expressions Wink 

sindu: ya, the BD ROFL I wonder how others managed to keep serious face while shooting LOL

Edited by niruba - 31 January 2013 at 12:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-b2011vish.naren-Liebe-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.