Whistle is Blown n The Game Begins!

Posted: 11 years ago
Bhabo, Sandy and Meenu come to Sooraj's shop!
Bhabo says 'Kuch meetha ho jaye chhora'!
Lets eat jalebi n celebrate your beendni's first ghalti!😲
Sooraj gets shocked n burns his hand!
Even I got confused, I thought Bhabo indeed counted that as Sandy's first ghalti!
Bhabo assures him it was a demo only!πŸ˜•

Then  Bhabo n Meenu leave and after ages we get to see SurYa scene!
Sandy is so brave, she never lose her smile even in toughest situation!πŸ˜ƒ
She tells Sooraj not to forget smiling in difficulties as well.πŸ˜ƒ
She makes a smiling face jalebi :-)  for Sooraj and feeds him!

And then Bhabo introduces a machine for counting n calculation!
Nah nah...not Abacus, nah not even calculator!😳
Its Bhabacus!
Its so easy to make, you just need to get some earthen pots!

I didn't know Bhabo is so weak at calculation that for keeping track of just three mistakes she needed to invent a new counting machine!😲

Bhabo buys 4 matkis and breaks one!
(Again Bhabo got me, I thought first mistake has been made!)

Bhabo to sandy:  ''Kitney aadmi err matki hain beendni''?
Sandy: ''Teen sarkar''πŸ₯±
Bhabo: Left three will be representing your three mistakes!😲
You make mistake n you will see me breaking one matki!
The broken pieces will be the pieces of your broken dream!

Precap: Sandy accepts the challenge and says no matter who wins the game, their relationship shouldn't get affected for this!

Whistle is blown, Bhabo's scoreboard bhi ready...Let the game begin!

Song: Bezubaan from ABCD.

''Bezubaan kab se main yahan
Begunaah sehta main rahaa

Khwab ka tere qissa hoon
Tera hi toh main hissa hoon
Mujhko na kar yun juda''

''Can any body tell on me?
NO! NO!
You better not stop me
You better not flop me
From who I wanna be
It's my destiny''

Edited by farhana874 - 11 years ago
Nice analysis of the episode Farhana Di πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and that too so fast πŸ‘

Well, Bhabo got me as well, and I thought Bhabo is seriously considering it as the 1st mistake of Suraj, nevertheless Bhabo's demo made Suraj suffer and wow Bhabo now bought 3 matkis to constantly remind herself how many mistakes are yet to be made by Sandhya before she will have to give up her dream

Yeah game has begun, lets see when the game ends πŸ˜‰
Edited by SAIBALROUTH - 11 years ago
Oye dad! Fb check kar!😑Edited by Superman. - 11 years ago
It was a wonderful episode.❀️.

One more valuable advise given by my sandy baby:- No matter what happens in life, Never loose your smile. I always believe "Make your smile cheaper n anger expensive"...

SurYastic moment was really remarkable.⭐️. I love how my Sandy cheered up Sooraj. They feed jalebis to each-other.

Bhabho is still so much concerned about Sooraj then why she is punishing him?πŸ˜•. She is giving more pain to herself than Sooraj. Sooraj has Sandy to bring sunshine in his life but Bhabho who's in your life to bring that sunshine - it's only Sooraj.πŸ˜ƒ.

I feel like Sandy will do known mistakes n will loose the battle to win Bhabho's heart.πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Meena's rainbow color saree really making me πŸ˜† 🀣 like anything. Her plan will be gonna expose soon n as usual she'll reveal it by herself.

3 incidents that will most likely to change Bhabho's mind are:-
1.) I feel like Meena will loose her taabar because consumption of those fake medicines.
2.)Revelation of shivlink.
3.)ATM fraud.
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
Awesome post Farhu sis..& Bhabacus is too good!!!!!!!! πŸ˜†

I just loved today's episode(30th January 2013,episode no.382)..to the core..πŸ˜ƒ Sometimes i feel that Bhabo is a hypocrite..then i feel that there is her own principle & a reason why she is doing all these.And i quite liked the new version of Jalebi invented by Sandhya to make her beloved 'eee'..i.e. smile!!!!! πŸ˜‰ But truly man,i wonder about the condition of 2 of my favourite singers-Kailash Kher & Shubha Mudgal..Their voice must be choked by repeating 'Diyaaa..'..whenever SurYa touch,feed,play,or do such tiny things even after their 1 year of Marriage & loving each other BLINDLY..😳 Gosh!!!!!!!!!! Mostly,today,i loved the part when the topmost ghara was about to fall & Sooraj came forward to catch it from falling but got stopped by Bhabo..That was a very clever indication..πŸ‘ Now,i don't know who will win or who will lose..(maybe both can also win someway or the other..πŸ˜•),but i'm happy that Sandhya is accepting the challenge in a very sober & positive way..⭐️

LOOOVEEE THE SONG...Dharmesh Sir ROCKSZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love him a lot!!!
Edited by DEBOLINA96 - 11 years ago
Haven't seen the episode...but it seems to be a good one.

@Debolina96:  I don't think it's so much that Sandhya is accepting the challenge in a sober manner...rather she doesn't really have a choice in the matter..πŸ˜†

@Emy:  With ATM and Shivling fraud ... Sandhya will prove her detective skills to the world.  But I don't know how Meena losing her baby would change Bhabo.  It would be tragic...but Bhabo would just say it is a punishment for all of Meena's conniving ways.   Anyways...I like babies..and don't want to see this happen.  

I forgot to mention one thing...what happened to Meena's dressing sense?  Her rainbow colored sari reminds me of a circus tent...πŸ˜†
Edited by ummesulaiman - 11 years ago
Great Analysis Farhu!.

As usual havent watched the epi yet. But going to watch especially for SurYa scene. after so many epi, got to see SurYa scene.so dont want miss it.

And ur description on bhabhocus 🀣 and picture comparison cracked me. 🀣

i think bhabho is fond of breaking pots. bt this time she cant break. hv full trust on mhara sandy.

Nice post farhana.  I too remembered "kitne aadmi the?"

Did not get Bhabho's intention behind revealing Sandy's first mistake to Suraj when he was preparing jalebis for them and then caring for his burnt hand.  Sandhya cares for him more than Bhabho.

@Ami:  I feel the revelation of shivling is going to be Sandy's first mistake like Bhabho might ask her not to defame the babaji but Sandy could not obey her in order to save the night college.  Emily issue might be one and I cannot guess the third one but hope like JAM said Sandy going against Bhabho's order/principles to save Bhabho herself.
Saibal....Thanks dada. Am not fast! It's you- the Rocket Singh!πŸ˜ƒ
Actually Bhabo bought those matkis, so that Sandy always stay on her toes. She wants to remind Sandy more than herself.

Dad.
...Oye Farhanuuu! Kiya na check!😳

Amlu
...Issi liye toh we believe in laughter explosion!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Wah...Sooraj is indeed the sun of Bhabo's life, but bhabo is busy gathering clouds!
And ajkal u r predicting things a lot! Missing Uma aunty a lot na!😳

DebLee.
...Dhonnobaad sis!πŸ˜ƒ
Don't worry about Kailash Kher n Shubha ji as these days there are not too much scopes for 'Diya-a-a-a''πŸ˜†
It's time for serious,emotional, suspense wala background scores!

Fathima'ji...Oh that saree of meenu got almost all the visible-invisible spectrum! I have been feeling dizzy because of her saree for last 2 days!😑

Surya'di....Thaankoo! Don;t miss it, that was really a sweet SurYa scene! After feeding Sandy, Sooraj was licking his fingers!☺️

Bharathi'di....Hahahaha...Bhabo is literally the lady Gabbar!πŸ˜†
Bhabo is now on pagal mode. And a Pagal doesn't need intention to do anything!πŸ˜† Shivling revelation would be counted as first mistake!
Quite possible!

Edited by farhana874 - 11 years ago
RES ☺️

edited...

ha ha ha.πŸ˜†...sony...bhabocusπŸ˜†...omg...Is she invented pot breaking game?πŸ˜²πŸ˜†.aww..surya scene...loved it yo!....its been after ages na..smile plzπŸ˜ƒ..awww.anyone noticed BD for bhaboπŸ€ͺ...i laughed at that partπŸ˜†.bhabo turned fatty like beem boy.🀣..omg.i couldnt control my laugh while watching that scene(angan)🀣 like big pillar...πŸ˜† Edited by udnis - 11 years ago