Balika Vadhu

anandi supported shiv

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Today i was happy that anandi supported shiv in the competition, it is not a big thing as it was just simple kiteflying competition. She could have stayed neutral like others, but i could say that with her expressions that she was genuinely supporting only shiv. She had her eyes and heart only for shiv as far as thia competition was concerned. But day by day her   heart is melting for shiv. She is slowly starting to accept him, and one day she will definitely fall in love with shiv and that's for sure...

And coming to jagya i couldn't help as i felt really sorry for him. He is seeing a different anandi who belongs to shiv, i mean as his wife. And to top it jagya saw that anandi waa supporting shiv, who once stood beside him and supported him is standing beside shiv and as a complete stranger to him. The very thought of losing her made him lose the competition.

Precap showed a different jagya, who is going to help a woman who desperately needs someone by her side to support.

Iam glad that while helping ganga, jagya will rediscover himself. A request to the cvs, please speedup ur episodes, they are too draggy.[BREdited by ananthesh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am glad finally every1 who had a doubt got their answers.She is from her heart a true Shivotee like us ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nice post, today ajee did a proper justice to Shiv in the competition. Just like a perfect wife. Our old anandi is back.Felt bad for jagya - just because of some wrong steps how can a person suffer. Hope BV shows J settles down in life happily, but after a nice good bye to Gauri. He stayed with her so many years so ek good bye to banta hai na.
Saanchi and others must be surprised, who is this Ganga for whom jagya can take such a risk. I do not understand why was Shiv standing and watching , he should have gone to help jagya. BV wants to make CS a spectator? Hope Ajee after seeing redeemed jagya does not start falling in love with j instead of Sjee - this is my fear, not promoting any negative thought.
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshmiroy2012

Nice post, today ajee did a proper justice to Shiv in the competition. Just like a perfect wife. Our old anandi is back.Felt bad for jagya - just because of some wrong steps how can a person suffer. Hope BV shows J settles down in life happily, but after a nice good bye to Gauri. He stayed with her so many years so ek good bye to banta hai na.
Saanchi and others must be surprised, who is this Ganga for whom jagya can take such a risk. I do not understand why was Shiv standing and watching , he should have gone to help jagya. BV wants to make CS a spectator? Hope Ajee after seeing redeemed jagya does not start falling in love with j instead of Sjee - this is my fear, not promoting any negative thought.

partner...nobdoy know's why jagia jumped.coz what ever sanchi say's it is heard by jagia only coz ansh and other member was sitting and listningsongs...when suddenly he jumped.everybody come running after him... so have pesence... logically now shiv will come to know  first through sanchi and then through bynacular...so when he will see such scene he will autometicall run...and it.s shown in the precap.pehle pura episode dekh to lete hai na kyon?๐Ÿ˜Š

and plz why u sometime went into ekta show mode๐Ÿ˜ญ.plz be with us only๐Ÿ˜‰ we all r speculeting that the fight definetly b/w ansh and jagia in one side and ratn singh on the other...so chill๐Ÿ˜›
and always remember one more thng...as anandi said before.if she has any feeling for jagia she will not ready for marriage...and shiv gave her that chance also.but she is the one who declaired that she moved foroward... aur ek baar feeling chali jati hai..aur samne itna pyaar karne walainsaan ho to  jagia ke liye feeling ka wapasa ana mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ as "don"..says๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by chumki... - 11 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
resham, A falling for J? not in a million years. She knows Jagya was good at one time. His younger self always supported Anandi and that is why when he cheated on her , it broke her heart. For 5 years he waited for her ... honoring her promise to not meet her. 

ANywayzz... She is over him now. She will not fall for Jagya. She likes him as a friend , her child hood friend who always supported her and she supported him. 

we were hurt the most by Jagya because, we did not think he would cheat on her. But he did. 

anywayzz.. yeah ... Anandi is shiv's. She is not going to deceive him. Everytime the chance was given to her, she opted for Shiv. And she will continue to do so. 
Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with everything you said, except that I still maintain that Anandi is already in love with Shiv. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ She just doesn't know it and needs a jhatka to realize it. So what's melting is her resistance to falling in love again. My reasoning is that she's afraid to accept that she's in love because it puts her in a position of vulnerability again, after she's already been hurt so badly.

And I don't think there is even the smallest possibility of Anandi having feelings for Jagdish ever again. No matter how much he reforms, some things cannot be undone. Insulting her mother by coming to do witchcraft at her funeral is just one of those many undoable things he did. He was right when he said today that dor bahut pehle kat chuki thi. He cut it himself.
bips54321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshmiroy2012

@bold yah gauri chapter seems incomplete. I dont want jagya to go back to her personally coz it will again cause unnecessary noise pollution which will lead to nothing but gauri character should be justifically uprooted from BV
chumki... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shivandi

Agree with everything you said, except that I still maintain that Anandi is already in love with Shiv. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ She just doesn't know it and needs a jhatka to realize it. So what's melting is her resistance to falling in love again. My reasoning is that she's afraid to accept that she's in love because it puts her in a position of vulnerability again, after she's already been hurt so badly.

And I don't think there is even the smallest possibility of Anandi having feelings for Jagdish ever again. No matter how much he reforms, some things cannot be undone. Insulting her mother by coming to do witchcraft at her funeral is just one of those many undoable things he did. He was right when he said today that dor bahut pehle kat chuki thi. He cut it himself.

@ bold...in this thinking i m yr partner...coz i also feel that she is in love with shiv...lekin as u say's "ek jor ka jhatka dhire se lagna" banta hai boss๐Ÿ˜‰ and i think in  when there will be a confrantation take plce b/w ansh  and jagia in one side and ratan singh on other side...and if shiv injured in that  situation.that will be a jhatka to anandi...BTW though idea is very cliche๐Ÿ˜‰ but then kuch kuch bateen evergreen hoti hai๐Ÿ˜Š humesha dekhne ya sunne me achchi lagti hai๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by: bips54321

@bold yah gauri chapter seems incomplete. I dont want jagya to go back to her personally coz it will again cause unnecessary noise pollution which will lead to nothing but gauri character should be justifically uprooted from BV

True , it should be closed, but we all miss Gouri she was a total jhatka, i remember her adressing Ajee 'yeh sarpanchji, apna yeh sarpangiri panchayat mein dikhana' - and the way she used to say - ' jagat'...
Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chumki...

@ bold...in this thinking i m yr partner...coz i also feel that she is in love with shiv...lekin as u say's "ek jor ka jhatka dhire se lagna" banta hai boss๐Ÿ˜‰ and i think in  when there will be a confrantation take plce b/w ansh  and jagia in one side and ratan singh on other side...and if shiv injured in that  situation.that will be a jhatka to anandi...BTW though idea is very cliche๐Ÿ˜‰ but then kuch kuch bateen evergreen hoti hai๐Ÿ˜Š humesha dekhne ya sunne me achchi lagti hai๐Ÿ˜›

Is case mein to cliche bhi nahin hai! They're so perfect for each other and there has been so much attraction and compatibility from day one. She's cried for him and worried about him before herself multiple times. If Anandi had met Shiv in an alternate universe where she hadn't been married before, they would've fallen head over heels right away and known it. As it is now, she's still head over heels but doesn't know it. ๐Ÿ˜‰