Unseen 'Welcome' footage: Sanaya Ki Shaadi... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I'm glad you guys liked the video.Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unseen 'Welcome' footage: Sanaya Ki Shaadi... (Page 3)" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Aww, thanks for sharing. Sanaya is dreaming about her wedding day, that's adorable. I liked Ragini's and Nigar's hug. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ringroses

monaya_sajan

IF-Dazzler

monaya_sajan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
y do i have d feeling dat sanaya is just waiting for mohit 2 propose her and she is all set for d marriage!Big smile i mean only den can she b confused abt lehenga colour! Winki feel she is simply waiting for r punjab da sher puttar to go down on his knees! come'on not every1 has all minute details planned?Embarrassed and since he hasnt proposed her for marriage, how can she go abt telling ppl wen she will get married? he has to take d 1st step ryt?

mohit_lover

tuntunituntuni

IF-Rockerz

tuntunituntuni

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
nigar is gud at heart..

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Manojji asked sanaya about which dress she  will wear  for her wedding.She could have said pata nahi as she said  to nigar when she asked her when is the marriage. Something must be going on  since she said she is confused about the color.Hope we get to hear soon good news from monaya.
They r g8 couple.

monaya_sajan

Naz_nisar

IF-Sizzlerz

Naz_nisar

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.