Manu_D thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

There was a new girl in the college. Yes, there she was, looking dreamily at everything around her. Apparently she never had entered such a big campus and was fascinated by it. Rey couldn't help looking at her; she was so beautiful and so cute.

"Rey? Rey!" Rey heard Sharon call him. He came back to his senses and tried to wretch his eyes off the girl.

"Yes, Sharon?" he asked.

"Don't you want to come for the class? Come on, we're getting late!" She dragged him off.

In the class, Sharon was sitting with Swayam. Rey was sitting alone. The new girl entered. Rey looked around. There was no empty place except beside him. He called out to the girl, "Hey there, why don't you sit down here, there's no other place." She agreed, seeing no other option.

"What's your name?" she asked Rey.

"Reyaansh Singhania. You can call me Rey. What's yours?"

Before she could answer, Swayam come over and said," Hey Taani, reached the class alright?"

"Yes, Bhai." Rey started to say something, but wait a minute. Bhai?

"Swayam, Taani's your sister?" he asked.

"Yes, she is. And she would be staying with me, won't you Taani?" Swayam said, giving Taani a huge proud-of-you smile. He whispered to Rey," Try to be friendly to her, Rey. She is a little sensitive emotionally."

Swayam returned to his seat. Rey and Taani talked to each other. They seemed to be liking each other's company. They went to all the classes together that day. Rey felt himself liking Taani's cute talks and weird ways. At the same time he thought he should not get attached to her as she was Swayam's sister. He knew about Swayam's over-protective attitude and he knew Swayam would like them together.

The hours they spent together turned to days. Days to weeks. Weeks to months. Rey taught dance to Taani and she danced with all her will and passion. They became inseparable friends.

Rey was sitting in his room, staring at the full moon out of the window. He couldn't keep Taani out of his mind. " Taani," he whispered to himself. "Taani, I know I am a just friend to you. I don't know why but I just can't stop thinking about you. If this is love, then yes, Reyaansh Singhania is in love with Taani Shekhawat! But Swayam is my best friend too. I must respect his emotions. He is very protective towards Taani and he wouldn't like me and Taani together. I must keep my feelings to myself."

Taani was occupied with the same thought. Rey was her best friend, no he was something more than a best friend. Taani loved him a lot and she knew it. She loved him dearly ever since they had first met. She was just fearful that he might not feel the same. It had been almost a year since they had met. Taani couldn't just keep it to herself. She decided, it was time to let Rey, her Prince Charming, know that she loved him more than anything else. She determined to do it tomorrow.

Rey and Taani met as usual in college. During the first class, Taani realized that she couldn't concentrate on the class. She found herself glancing repeatedly at Rey, wondering whether he would ever talk to her again after her confession. At the end of the class, Taani said, trying to sound as casual as she could, "Rey, aap mere saath fire-escape aa sakte hai?" "Sure." said Rey.

In the fire-escape, Taani said, "Rey, mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai." Rey was a little astounded at her tone. "Koi crisis hai kya?" he asked. Taani nodded, leaving Rey even more surprised. "Kya problem hai?" "Problem yahi hai ki mai aapse bahot pyaar karti hu." Rey opened his mouth but closed it again. Taani spoke on," Aapse pahli bar mili thi,tabse aapko bahot like karti hu. Mujhe nahi pata aapko mere bare mein kya lagata hai and I don't care either. I don't care whether you like me or not. I don't know aapne mere baare mein aisa socha bhi hai kya lekin I LOVE YOU." Taani looked into Rey's gray eyes and searched them for care and concern for her.

Rey was elated at Taani's words. He was about to reply but the thought of Swayam came to his mind. What would he think? He would surely think that his sister and best friend cheated him. Rey surely couldn't break Swayam's heart. But what about his heart, and what about Taani? Rey was confused and remained silent as he couldn't decide what to say. Taani mistook his silence as a denial and left in tears.

Four months elapsed since the incident. Rey tried hard to talk to Taani but couldn't find the courage and the right words. Taani constantly, but much against her will, tried to ignore him. She was realy serious about her love and thought that Rey didn't care for her. She was devastated.

One day, she entered the rehearsal hall in a very sad mood. The rehearsal hall was empty."Yahi ek raasta hai, Taani. End the problems for both yourself and Rey." she thought.

Rey entered the rehearsal hall a few minutes later. But the sight that met hhis eyes shocked him to no extent. It was Taani, lying on the floor.She was unconsious. Rey lost no time in picking her up and taking her straight to the nurse. Soon the whole gang gathered. Taani got up after a while.

Rey looked at her, straight in the eye and asked, "Taani, tumne yeh sab kyun kiya?" Taani snapped, "Aapko kya problem hai. Mai jiyun ya maarun aapko kya farak padta hai?" Rey was really angry now. Without thinking that the whole gang was watching him, without worrying that Swayam was standing just beside him, he snapped back, "Mujhe farak padta hai Taani. Mujhe farak padta hai 'coz I love you. First time tumhe dekha tabse tumhe pasand karta hu. I really love you very much."

Everyone stared at them. Rey was lost in Taani's eyes. He could see a deep love for him in her eyes. Still he expected a tight slap on the face from Taani. But what he received was a light punch. It was Taani. One more punch and Taani cried out, admist her tears, puncutating every word with a punch, "Itnahi pyaar karte the mujhse toh pehele kyun nahi bataya? Mera dil todne ki kya zarurat thi? Rey broke down hearing this.

He said,"Kyonki mujhe dar lagta tha Taani,ki tum mera pyaar accept karogi ya nahi, Swayam humare bareme kya sochega. Mujhe taklif ho rahi thi par mai kuch bol nahi saka sirf mere is silly dar ke wajah se. Mujhe aisa…"

Rey couldn't continue his sentence as Taani had hugged him tightly. "I love you, Rey." she said. "I love you too, Taani." he replied….

Please tell me guys how it was!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LOVED IT! Do write more on TaaRey! its hard to believe that its ur first work! Loved it!

Edited by Shivangi_Taarey - 11 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey it was wonderful plz continue to write more Taarey storiesEdited by Natasha. - 11 years ago
ShivTRSS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow. Nicely written. Great first attempt. Keep writing dear
Manu_D thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShivTRSS

Wow. Nicely written. Great first attempt. Keep writing dear

Thanks a lot!😊😊
Edited by Manu_D - 11 years ago
patie thumbnail
oww ur 1st try?? well it ws awsm dea🤗
luvd it😳...keep writting more ..
welcome to forum🤗
cutedollll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its awsm dear n welcome to the forum dearr😊
adi.cutiepie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hey welcome to the forum n as well as crazy taareyians family dear😊it was awesome for your first try! i loved it! do right more😊
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
welcome dear...welcome to taarey dreamland.
thanks 4 such a wonderful story...
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
welcome to the forum dear.
nice story.
keep writing more.