Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashi bump with Vansh Real mother... (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikkitta

Originally posted by -GiNa-

Originally posted by basuanasuya

Sherry great postClap, today I got little peace after watching the episode...when actual mother found vansh... Buti don't know urmi will get punished or not...if this time she will escape I will really stop watching...Angry...cvs should show urmi highly punished to get audience back...but I will feel pity on rashi when she will know everything...this time she did not know it...Disapprove,but now atleast she will know how hard motherhood is before jumping up and down...Confused

Loved ahem Embarrassed and gopi understanding...their parenting is so cool...gohem are really becoming great parents except they stop calling rashi every Tongue..time

I am not surprised with jigar sherry, he is not lazy or irresponsible...sometimes it happens, people feel tired and irritated, but rashi never understood his feeling or emotions...jigar knows that...rashi is actually ordering him always, I felt jigar is still not comfortable with all these changes in life...Ouch

Thanks Nikki.. Big smile

first sorry im not agree with you.. Koki isnt dumb though..She had full doubt on Urmi n also she raise as voice n question abt Urmi where she get baby..but Hetal's javadene will stopped her in middle.. Koki isnt dumb she seems every move of Urmi n obsevers her but yeah why she not caught them..coz cvs didnt want it..smiply!! Koki want some legal paper of adoption which is urmi shows but from far.. Or koki knows oprhanage house name that y today she come them in there place.. If cvs want so diffinatly Koki toot step n get urmi punishe.. But as we all know urmi will suceed in escape..Ouch

Agreed sherry.. KokI observes everymove of Urshi... But what next?  nothing she just doubts ... and when hetal says 'JAVADENA KOKI'  she controls her temper and leaves Urshi... I can understand that CVs wanted this role to be this way... But everytime? There is not a single episode in these two years koki catches urshi red handedly. ... CVs should realize that it should not always be one sided game. Sometimes its good to show some support to 'Koki'. Evertime Koki is on wrong side in proving the KK of Urshi and MM believes that Koki is rude to Urshi.   I think once in a while koki should catch Urshi KK.. 

Nikki.. From your post to the CVs earsSmile 
That is exactly what we need right now.. The CVs try our patience by letting UrShi escape all consequences and the problem is even if Koki proves that UrShi are the reason for some KK, she is always let down by the others around her. For once just like in 2011, I want the family to stand strong and make some hard decisions.. This time.. Maybe Urmi will not be spared. What will Urmi do with no support from Rashi.. Lets see.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkittaNazimKiDewani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi bump with Vansh Real mother... (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dipsy80

thanks for the beautiful update Sherry! Clap
Gohem scene was fab and long overdue! LOLThey are now in complete bliss..its like the moment Ahem enters his room all his stress vanishes Tonguehe was in quite a foul mood in the last episode but today there was no trace of that annoyance...he probably realizes that unlike Gopi he does not get to spend all his time with his daughter and so wants to make the most of it..since she was not awake he felt closer to her by doing her chores..today we saw appreciation and respect for Gopi in Ahem and it was a treat to watch...his happy smile when he saw Meera was awake was so cute! like he was looking forward to play with her Embarrassed
RaJi on the other hand have so many issues to sort between themselves that the presence of a child only makes things more complicated for them...I think Jigar is finally losing his patience and coming out of his javadena attitude that he inherited from Hetal LOL...in the last month itself how many times have we seen RaJi fight?!Shocked...earlier just watching Jigar raise his voice would have sent us into shock mode..now it seems to have become a regular feature in the RaJi room...poor Vansh had to be in the middle of all that bickering Ouch
as far as punishing Urmi is concerned...its not really the first time she has done something illegal...in fact she hardly does anything legal LOL...so I wont be surprised if she goes scot free again..Dead
I am wondering how Rashi will react to Urmi's kk..its quite rare that Urmi does not take Rashi into confidence in her kks...

Your WelCome Deepa Big smile

indeed GoHem becoming as prefect n lovable who respect boths alot.. lol yeah actually Ahem stress n anger where go he looks so calm n relax in his room..with happy smiley Face... Embarrassed whenever Ahem saw his tiny life one wide n bright simles are automatical appear on his face.. Afte such headache he want to do all his daughter chorse was much apperciatable.. He knows how much gopi does work all day.. I love his concred Embarrassed

RaJi are still chidish n immature couple..they still get sometime unterstand the fect.. Jigar i felt this guy is more lovable n caring towards baby but today..Confused but Rashi isnt much nice with him..im wondeing in just one night they complaning gosh parenthood isnt a easy task.. Ouch

well i have no such hopes abt Urmi punishment to be honest..like always some earful to Koki..some from Rashi little rona dhona thats all..now all come to normal.. Felt bad for Rashi but she not desever this baby either.. So soon everything gonna on track like past.. Big smile happy for baby he..his real mother
Jigar's irritation I dont think was towards Vansh...it was more towards Rashi...Rashi wanted a child so she threw a tantrum and got it..having a child should be a decision that should ideally be taken by both parents and Rashi has never considered Jigar's feelings in all this..even Ahem took his time to accept that he is going to be a father..also would he have got this irritated if Rashi had asked for help politely? i think what lacks in RaJi is respect for each other...Rashi's antics dont really help her gain any regard from anyone, Jigar being no exception. And Rashi has always seen Jigar as useless and probably thinks that he whiles his time away in office while Ahem is working...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkitta

nikkitta

Goldie

nikkitta

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Sherry great postClap, today I got little peace after watching the episode...when actual mother found vansh... Buti don't know urmi will get punished or not...if this time she will escape I will really stop watching...Angry...cvs should show urmi highly punished to get audience back...but I will feel pity on rashi when she will know everything...this time she did not know it...Disapprove,but now atleast she will know how hard motherhood is before jumping up and down...Confused

Loved ahem Embarrassed and gopi understanding...their parenting is so cool...gohem are really becoming great parents except they stop calling rashi every Tongue..time

I am not surprised with jigar sherry, he is not lazy or irresponsible...sometimes it happens, people feel tired and irritated, but rashi never understood his feeling or emotions...jigar knows that...rashi is actually ordering him always, I felt jigar is still not comfortable with all these changes in life...Ouch

Thanks Nikki.. Big smile

first sorry im not agree with you.. Koki isnt dumb though..She had full doubt on Urmi n also she raise as voice n question abt Urmi where she get baby..but Hetal's javadene will stopped her in middle.. Koki isnt dumb she seems every move of Urmi n obsevers her but yeah why she not caught them..coz cvs didnt want it..smiply!! Koki want some legal paper of adoption which is urmi shows but from far.. Or koki knows oprhanage house name that y today she come them in there place.. If cvs want so diffinatly Koki toot step n get urmi punishe.. But as we all know urmi will suceed in escape..Ouch

Agreed sherry.. KokI observes everymove of Urshi... But what next?  nothing she just doubts ... and when hetal says 'JAVADENA KOKI'  she controls her temper and leaves Urshi... I can understand that CVs wanted this role to be this way... But everytime? There is not a single episode in these two years koki catches urshi red handedly. ... CVs should realize that it should not always be one sided game. Sometimes its good to show some support to 'Koki'. Evertime Koki is on wrong side in proving the KK of Urshi and MM believes that Koki is rude to Urshi.   I think once in a while koki should catch Urshi KK.. 

That is exactly what we need right now.. The CVs try our patience by letting UrShi escape all consequences and the problem is even if Koki proves that UrShi are the reason for some KK, she is always let down by the others around her. For once just like in 2011, I want the family to stand strong and make some hard decisions.. This time.. Maybe Urmi will not be spared. What will Urmi do with no support from Rashi.. Lets see.Smile

This is interesting to watch how Urmi escape this time. What reasons does she give.. But urmi's espcape doesn't surprise me. She is expert in this KK. She give some no meaning reasons, I guess...  

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Thanks Nikki.. Big smile

This is interesting to watch how Urmi escape this time. What reasons does she give.. But urmi's espcape doesn't surprise me. She is expert in this KK. She give some no meaning reasons, I guess...  

Nikitta, I see Urmi getting an earful from Koki that is all.. Then there will be someone to say Java dena again.. Well.. Urmi will blame the Modis', the girl's mother who left the child for all this. She will say that the Modis' could not get a baby for Rashi and that she only took the child that was already abandoned...
The clear act of theft, illegality of all this will never be accepted by Urmi. .Nor will the fact that she did all this to get to the Modi money and gifts.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm_craze

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Ur wel come Anasuya... Big smile

to be honest..me to have no such expectation abt Urmi punishement either Koki earful n Rashi rant thats it.. Urmi will come suceed to make modi's n rashi fools once again.. Dead but im happy poor kid get his mom back who desever has baby more than rashi.. Smile

indeed Ahemji n Gopi love n understanding shows their love n respect.. Im so pleased with Ahem..u know husbands had headache so they become so irritating n anger they even didnt like baby noise..but our Ahemji is come all opst.. In headache he love to do all chores n also he want some time spending with his baby...awww i love it Day Dreaming * nazar na lage*

RaJi forme have want some time to prepare their selve for baby..they still not ready for it mentaly.. Jigar looks also furstated both complaning..its shows how they unredy for baby.. Ur right Jigar may be actually get tired but... Jigar nature isnt like this.. How irritation was really annoyance.. Ouch

yhm_crazeJustlikethat1

yhm_craze

IF-Rockerz

yhm_craze

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Ur wel come Anasuya... Big smile

to be honest..me to have no such expectation abt Urmi punishement either Koki earful n Rashi rant thats it.. Urmi will come suceed to make modi's n rashi fools once again.. Dead but im happy poor kid get his mom back who desever has baby more than rashi.. Smile

indeed Ahemji n Gopi love n understanding shows their love n respect.. Im so pleased with Ahem..u know husbands had headache so they become so irritating n anger they even didnt like baby noise..but our Ahemji is come all opst.. In headache he love to do all chores n also he want some time spending with his baby...awww i love it Day Dreaming * nazar na lage*

RaJi forme have want some time to prepare their selve for baby..they still not ready for it mentaly.. Jigar looks also furstated both complaning..its shows how they unredy for baby.. Ur right Jigar may be actually get tired but... Jigar nature isnt like this.. How irritation was really annoyance.. Ouch
its going to end like Rashi's operation track...where we saw Koki pointing out Urmi's mistake in front of everyone too..her stupidity almost put Rashi's life in danger yet the Modis did not even bat an eyelid...so Koki will have lots of ranting to do tomorrow and again Urmi will start thinking of another kk to plot her revenge Dead

basuanasuyaNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged

thanks for the beautiful update Sherry! Clap
Gohem scene was fab and long overdue! LOLThey are now in complete bliss..its like the moment Ahem enters his room all his stress vanishes Tonguehe was in quite a foul mood in the last episode but today there was no trace of that annoyance...he probably realizes that unlike Gopi he does not get to spend all his time with his daughter and so wants to make the most of it..since she was not awake he felt closer to her by doing her chores..today we saw appreciation and respect for Gopi in Ahem and it was a treat to watch...his happy smile when he saw Meera was awake was so cute! like he was looking forward to play with her Embarrassed
RaJi on the other hand have so many issues to sort between themselves that the presence of a child only makes things more complicated for them...I think Jigar is finally losing his patience and coming out of his javadena attitude that he inherited from Hetal LOL...in the last month itself how many times have we seen RaJi fight?!Shocked...earlier just watching Jigar raise his voice would have sent us into shock mode..now it seems to have become a regular feature in the RaJi room...poor Vansh had to be in the middle of all that bickering Ouch
as far as punishing Urmi is concerned...its not really the first time she has done something illegal...in fact she hardly does anything legal LOL...so I wont be surprised if she goes scot free again..Dead
I am wondering how Rashi will react to Urmi's kk..its quite rare that Urmi does not take Rashi into confidence in her kks...

Your WelCome Deepa Big smile

indeed GoHem becoming as prefect n lovable who respect boths alot.. lol yeah actually Ahem stress n anger where go he looks so calm n relax in his room..with happy smiley Face... Embarrassed whenever Ahem saw his tiny life one wide n bright simles are automatical appear on his face.. Afte such headache he want to do all his daughter chorse was much apperciatable.. He knows how much gopi does work all day.. I love his concred Embarrassed

RaJi are still chidish n immature couple..they still get sometime unterstand the fect.. Jigar i felt this guy is more lovable n caring towards baby but today..Confused but Rashi isnt much nice with him..im wondeing in just one night they complaning gosh parenthood isnt a easy task.. Ouch

well i have no such hopes abt Urmi punishment to be honest..like always some earful to Koki..some from Rashi little rona dhona thats all..now all come to normal.. Felt bad for Rashi but she not desever this baby either.. So soon everything gonna on track like past.. Big smile happy for baby he..his real mother

Jigar's irritation I dont think was towards Vansh...it was more towards Rashi...Rashi wanted a child so she threw a tantrum and got it..having a child should be a decision that should ideally be taken by both parents and Rashi has never considered Jigar's feelings in all this..even Ahem took his time to accept that he is going to be a father..also would he have got this irritated if Rashi had asked for help politely? i think what lacks in RaJi is respect for each other...Rashi's antics dont really help her gain any regard from anyone, Jigar being no exception. And Rashi has always seen Jigar as useless and probably thinks that he whiles his time away in office while Ahem is working...

Ur right.. Ahem also takes time to understand..but jigar love kids not like Ahem.. Jigar is more concre n love fro them.. Jigar said coz Vansh cries whole night he also didnt sleep.. But rashi behavior also not soothing she should give some respect to him.. But they still immature n childish hope after this track Rashi realise n stop throwing tantrums for Baby.. Ouch

basuanasuyayhm_craze

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
thanks 4 da update Sherry 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top