Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Hetal come in to Kitchen..n says to Rashi wht she doing here?? Rashi replies she came here for vansh milk bottle..Dead then Hetal ask abt Meera blowed water bottle..n Rashi give it to her.. Smile

In GoHem / RaJi Room...

Gopi give to medicine to Ahem..Gopi says she make sweet rice for him..Ahem says but he didnt want to eat..Gopi insist then Ahem agree n said just little bit..Embarrassed

Rashi was get pissing after such hard work but this Vishan get awake..Jigar suspics n says hardwork Confused

Gopi ask to Meethi abt cooker... n Meeth says cooker didnt make sounds so she didnt off the stove..Confused Gopi gets worried n runs into Kitchen.. Open Cooker n saw her sweet rice convert into burnt rice..Ouch coz Rashi did tricks with cooker cover... Koki also come n ask abt rice..then she seen cooker n scold on Gopi n says how cloud be she become so irresposible..she did expect this from her...Gopi explain that she tell Meethi to turn stove after 3 sounds but cooker didnt makes.. Koki replies so it means u didnt do cover properly.. Gopi ask to cook rice again..but Koki says no she went to Meera she cooked it coz Ahem didnt eat anything since morning.. Ouch

Rashi ask to Jigar plz bring daippers packed from cupboard or plz cover this powder bottle..but Jigar said im getting really tired i didnt do all. Ouch

otherside Ahem want to put her plate by himself but gopi stop him..Ahem says its ok i will do coz u does so much work whole day.. Ahem calls Meethi n gives her plate..Embarrassed

Rashi n Jigar had fight..Rashi say she also gets really tired coz this vansh didnt sleep whole night..Jigar argu so me also didnt sleep coz him.. Rashi yells on him..

Otherside Ahem..puts all Meera clothes.. Gopi stop him but he did agree..n says if whole chorse u does some chorse let me does..awww Ahemji Day Dreaming then Ahem falls some thing on dressing table n Meera awake..Ahem says sorry to gopi abt he makes noise ot Meera awake but Gopi said..no Meera awake coz she done her sleep...then both playing with princes.. awww this couple make me crazy.. So much love n matureity Embarrassed

Rashi gets irriate n yells on Jigar plz dont make noise n do work or with iritating face does.. Today imsure RaJi are not ready for Baby.. Both are still so immature n childish.. Confused

In MM Hall..

GoHem comes downstairs..where already other modi's present.. urmi comes with one blanket.. Koki ask her abt this?? she said she want to do some donation coz god gives us Vansh.. Rashi felt this blanket Urmi brings from has son..Rashi deny to aceept but Urmi say no she give this to poor Babies..Rashi Shocked mummy u say my baby poor... Urmi say no no poor kids in mandir.. Koki Shocked Urmila ben n talking abt donation..good thought..!! So then lets move where u bring Vansh so shall start donation from same oprhange house.. urmi Ouch says those oprhanage was very far... Koki so then some other day we went.. all ladies went to mandir... Jihem have some work so they didnt go.. Smile

In Oprhanage House...

Koki went them on same oprhanage where Urmi bring Vansh.. Urmi is busy with playing then Koki said her Urmi ben this is same oprhanage when u bring him.. Urmi gets scared..or doing acting abt bad health..Urmi said suddenly her tummy gets pain..Ouch but Koki did agree to go back without donation.. Then one lady come n recognise urmi but Urmi gets fainted..all ladies goes worried.. Urmi said coz daibeties she got faints.. NUTANKI...NUTANKI..!! DeadAngryEvil Smile

then Koki give check to lady n moves..then right front Vanhs..real mother comes or Urmi picked baby from Hetal..n covered his face.. Koki obsevers every thing..

then the Ladies come into mandir.. They did pooja..HeKi n Gopi moves from spreading blankets n other stuff into poor ppl Rashi want stay in Mandir stairs.. Urmi also moves with Koki..

Then Vansh does his clothes wet..Rashi want to take other help.so she give baby to lady or who lady was his real mother..but Urmi comes n snatch him..but Real mother recongnised his baby n yeels his name GoLu... Rashi arrguing with her that this baby is her..but real mother deny..real mother said since his birth one spot is on his chest.. Confused

Precap..

real Mother..check the bron mark to Rashi n Rashi go shocked..Shocked

Finally finally.. Vansh get his real mother..fantastic im likking the way Cvs wrapped this track.. Koki also come to calling Urmi.n she seems all hoopla DancingDancingParty

Edited by -GiNa- - 31 January 2013 at 3:36am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

yessehmcvdprasad_Devna_-nilani-nikkittadelsi.ChammakChallo.-dipsy80-HetpJustlikethat1ani_grmitzi11Deepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rashi bump with Vansh Real mother..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
awesome post sherryBig smile
Ahem...Ahem...Ahem...aww...love him alot today!!!Day Dreaminggohem were so cute todayEmbarrassed
but Raji disappointed meOuch
Urmi...grr...she is really Censored.. finding out ways and means to get herself and modi divert from situationOuch
you can lie...but reality is reality!!somewhere or the other you have to face..
and accidently rashi meets vansh real mother...hope now CV wrap this up...
but by seeing precap and rashi shock expression...poor girl!!she will be so hurt when Vansh will go from her.Atleast from this incidence i want rashi to stop taking ideas from urmi...but I know this will not happen in the history of snsOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad-nilani-ani_grJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Thanks Sherry.. Tongue

So it was that simple. .the real mother sees her kid and gets her kid. I cannot believe itShocked What the heck were the CVs thinking of.. And please let them not let Urmila get away this time with just a scolding.. What she did was illegally take a child from an orphanage. Whether the child was put there for adoption or not is not the point. The fact is she stole a baby. I want her punishedAngryAngry

On the other hand, I hope Rashi has seen just how much it takes to be a mother and that it is not all happiness.. But who am I kidding. She is going to start her victim story againOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad-nilani-ani_grNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

awesome post sherryBig smile
Ahem...Ahem...Ahem...aww...love him alot today!!!Day Dreaminggohem were so cute todayEmbarrassed
but Raji disappointed meOuch
Urmi...grr...she is really Censored.. finding out ways and means to get herself and modi divert from situationOuch
you can lie...but reality is reality!!somewhere or the other you have to face..
and accidently rashi meets vansh real mother...hope now CV wrap this up...
but by seeing precap and rashi shock expression...poor girl!!she will be so hurt when Vansh will go from her.Atleast from this incidence i want rashi to stop taking ideas from urmi...but I know this will not happen in the history of snsOuch

Thanks Dear... Big smile

indeed indeed.. Ahem rocked today...after a long time we get some GoHem scene.. Ahemji shows his muturity level n love concren for GoMee.. Embarrassed
Jigar or even Rashi.. Ouch both still need some time for having baby..

urmi is really stupid wht she thought.. Koki never know abt oprhanage..im so excited abt tomorrow.. Urmi laies life is very small.. Imsure tomorrow Vansh went go towards his real mother.. I felt bad for Rashi her own mother ruind has happiness.. But Rashi also didnt desever this baby.. Dear... UrShi also be together.. Wink Dead

cvdprasad-nilani-Hetpani_grJustlikethat1

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Thanks sherry i really loved Ahem today what a change "love make a person perfect" as father, son and husband but Raji i become really sad i din't expect this from Jigar that was great disappointment Shocked

after watching precap i feel sad for Rashi poor girl how she ill tolarte her loss

cvdprasad-nilani-ani_grJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

PRINCESS_ALISHA

IF-Sizzlerz

PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Thanxxx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad-nilani-NazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Thanks Sherry.. Tongue

So it was that simple. .the real mother sees her kid and gets her kid. I cannot believe itShocked What the heck were the CVs thinking of.. And please let them not let Urmila get away this time with just a scolding.. What she did was illegally take a child from an orphanage. Whether the child was put there for adoption or not is not the point. The fact is she stole a baby. I want her punishedAngryAngry

On the other hand, I hope Rashi has seen just how much it takes to be a mother and that it is not all happiness.. But who am I kidding. She is going to start her victim story againOuch

Ur wel come Harini.. Embarrassed

im to shocked to seen how brilliantly cvs come in the end..wow i told u na firday were last day of this saga.. Party accidently Rashi bump with real mom..yaar mother is mother she smell has baby from the far.. But Rashi also arrguing abt him.. But she shows nishani.. Im excited n want Harini like u said.. I want to see punished..this time her crime isnt upto from scolding n earfull she spoli two mothers feeling..or baby stealing itself a big crime.. I want to see punishment.. Approve

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad-nilani-

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi

Thanks sherry i really loved Ahem today what a change "love make a person perfect" as father, son and husband but Raji i become really sad i din't expect this from Jigar that was great disappointment Shocked
after watching precap i feel sad for Rashi poor girl how she ill tolarte her loss

welcome dear...

Indeed Ahem become perfect daddy n hubby.. Embarrassed i love his helping gusture beside his own stress n headache.. Tongue Jigar today become dissapointment i never expect such rude today.. I though he loves doing his baby chores also but Confused

waiting for tomorrow climax eding of this track.. Felt bad for rashi..but forme she didnt desever him..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cvdprasad-nilani-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top