This is Total Rubbish and Stupid (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

..Daffodil..

IF-Stunnerz

..Daffodil..

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Love you Mohiittt...you are the best.
my POOR sid aka Mohit...love you sid.
love you my Hottt Mohittt...Sexy Mohit...cute Mohittt...dashing mohittt...handsome mohittt...etc.,etc love you sid/Mohit

'KISI KO' meri comments se problem toh nahi ho raha hai na...

anyways LOVE you Mohit my jaannu muahhh...muahhh..muahhh

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Exoticfanmohit_loversnowwhite28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is Total Rubbish and Stupid (Page 3)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alia-khanom

sorry to say Todays epi was Total Rubbish and full of stupidity.the way appa saheb act and garv trying to be a good men i fell like hit them with a bamboo.i really fell bad for gauri bcz she was treated like some doll and look like appa trying to sell her and garv trying to Buy her.How dare that garv say bad about siddarth? He and appa just trying to portray sid a bad man which is really not accepted by us.That garv was full of nautanki Today.its really shame the way this story is gong .i know gauri will marry garv but garv jitna bhi accha kyun na baan le in front of gauri their story will never click me bcz  he just cheated her and separated two lovers forcefully.Angry

i just waiting for Mohits last epi after that tata ..bye to this pathetic serial.hope he get  well soon and finish his final shoot.Confused

Not only Garv and AS Alia ... Asavari Mirchee too was full of nautanki.

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raadhni

Originally posted by alia-khanom

sorry to say Todays epi was Total Rubbish and full of stupidity.the way appa saheb act and garv trying to be a good men i fell like hit them with a bamboo.i really fell bad for gauri bcz she was treated like some doll and look like appa trying to sell her and garv trying to Buy her.How dare that garv say bad about siddarth? He and appa just trying to portray sid a bad man which is really not accepted by us.That garv was full of nautanki Today.its really shame the way this story is gong .i know gauri will marry garv but garv jitna bhi accha kyun na baan le in front of gauri their story will never click me bcz  he just cheated her and separated two lovers forcefully.Angry

i just waiting for Mohits last epi after that tata ..bye to this pathetic serial.hope he get  well soon and finish his final shoot.Confused

Not only Garv and AS Alia ... Asavari Mirchee too was full of nautanki.

yeah.asawari,appa,garv.most importantly i feel bad for gauri,the way she was treated.i know many are excited about garv-gauri marriage and they love story.nothing wrong with that.but for this marriage the way garv and appa deceve gauri and sid,i will not accept them as a couple after that.Ouch

soniasharmin89

IF-Sizzlerz

soniasharmin89

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariahassin

well said Alia,todays epi was just full of nautanki.and i really feel angry on garv and Appa and asawari too.kitna accha baan raha tha garv but what he did to sid-gauri.mana ki tere satth galat hua but tujhe bhi koi haque nahin doosro ki life aisa barbaad karne ki jabki sid-gauri ka koi fault bhi nahin thi.This show just finished for me.why i will watch it now?for garv ans appa no way.i cant tolerate garv and appas fakeness now.Dead

i just hope sbs show us something about mohits last shoot so that i will watch that epi only.

exactly,that was our point

mohit_lover

Goldie

mohit_lover

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
yesterday's episode was like comedy circus

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Exoticfan

diyah_us

Goldie

diyah_us

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
i felt like puking at yesterdays episode. it was so damn irritating that
i preferred to see old episode of behna on star utsav

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyah_us

i felt like puking at yesterdays episode. it was so damn irritating that
i preferred to see old episode of behna on star utsav

thats what i m saying.garav and appa both destroy sid-gauris lives and then that garv and appa start doing all those drama.are they mad or something?its really not gonna working .its look dumb and stupid.no one give u right to destroy anyone's life like this.Angry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.