This is Total Rubbish and Stupid (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I just wish mohit get well soon. This is the crapiest show ever by sp. Pathetic ph. Thank god aaj ka episode nahi dekha. Total bull shit. Really feeling bad for mohit. These guys are still using mohit for there publicity. How dare they treat mohit like this. Even without paying him. Yeh moti sai kabhi dobara koi show nahi bana payegi. Sp plz axe this show.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This is Total Rubbish and Stupid (Page 2)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--softyy--

IF-Dazzler

--softyy--

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
i'm sooo happy dat mohit left dis show!!!!

-Isabella-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Isabella-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Remembering Sid's dialogue to Gauri from the 1st epi...

Yeh Appa Saheb milne se pehle hi hum dono ke bich itne problem create kar raha hai, milne ke baad pata nahi kya karega...

So True...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Love-Sonam

Love-Sonam

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
well said Alia,todays epi was just full of nautanki.and i really feel angry on garv and Appa and asawari too.kitna accha baan raha tha garv but what he did to sid-gauri.mana ki tere satth galat hua but tujhe bhi koi haque nahin doosro ki life aisa barbaad karne ki jabki sid-gauri ka koi fault bhi nahin thi.This show just finished for me.why i will watch it now?for garv ans appa no way.i cant tolerate garv and appas fakeness now.Dead

i just hope sbs show us something about mohits last shoot so that i will watch that epi only.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

soniasharmin89

soapie

soapie

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

I am so glad Mohit has left the show...that means his fans can leave the forum too! And we can have well-balanced and fun posts, intead of futile rants on 'Poor Mohit, Hot Mohit, Cute Mohit, Sexy Mohit...blah, blah, blah!' Well Mohit is not the only one on the show, there are others too.

It is one thing liking an actor, quite another dissing an entire show and other actors / characters because he was given a raw deal!

No problems with Mohit, but his fans are one deranged lot! And hopefully, with his going away, they too will leave the forum in peace! I am sure Mohit will get another great show and they can all congregate there and praise him to their hearts desires! That way everyone gets to be happy.

Edited by soapie - 30 January 2013 at 4:25pm

Exoticfan

Exoticfan

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by soapie

I am so glad Mohit has left the show...that means his fans can leave the forum too! And we can have well-balanced and fun posts, intead of futile rants on 'Poor Mohit, Hot Mohit, Cute Mohit, Sexy Mohit...blah, blah, blah!' Well Mohit is not the only one on the show, there are others too.

It is one thing liking an actor, quite another dissing an entire show and other actors / characters because he was given a raw deal!

No problems with Mohit, but his fans are one deranged lot! And hopefully, with his going away, they too will leave the forum in peace! I am sure Mohit will get another great show and they can all congregate there and praise him to their hearts desires! That way everyone gets to be happy.

Excuse me,u are nobody to tell us leave this forum or not?who stop u to making post about your favout garv?noboady?so u dont havr any rights to tell mohit related post blah...!in every forum every fans make such post for their favourates its not new if u have problem with Him we cant do anything about this matter .i know u hate mohit and why also know that but really dont went to go that part.at first its mohits show u accept it or not?.for majority of fans and for media also it is ,was and will be known as mohit sehgal show.u can accept it or ignore it .

u wanna make fun post then go ahead who stop u?if we found mohit hot,sexy and make post then usmein tumeh kyun itna problem ho rahi hain,if u dont like then ignore them  noboady forcing u to read them.

and its my post,i write what i saw and feel in the episode basis.i feel wrong so many thinngs ,if u find such kind of behaviour is okay,cool then its your problem not mine.

so in the future dont give us advise what we should  do,u  enjoying show then enjoy humne thodi road blocker rakha hain tumhare rashtey mein.Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhite28soniasharmin89

snowwhite28

IF-Rockerz

snowwhite28

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alia-khanom

Originally posted by soapie

Excuse me,u are nobody to tell us leave this forum or not?who stop u to making post about your favout garv?noboady?so u dont havr any rights to tell mohit related post blah...!in every forum every fans make such post for their favourates its not new if u have problem with Him we cant do anything about this matter .i know u hate mohit and why also know that but really dont went to go that part.at first its mohits show u accept it or not?.for majority of fans and for media also it is ,was and will be known as mohit sehgal show.u can accept it or ignore it .

u wanna make fun post then go ahead who stop u?if we found mohit hot,sexy and make post then usmein tumeh kyun itna problem ho rahi hain,if u dont like then ignore them noboady forcing u to read them.

and its my post,i write what i saw and feel in the episode basis.i feel wrong so many thinngs ,if u find such kind of behaviour is okay,cool then its your problem not mine.

so in the future dont give us advise what we should do,u enjoying show then enjoy humne thodi road blocker rakha hain tumhare rashtey mein.Embarrassed
well said alia.

MadhuO

IF-Rockerz

MadhuO

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Are they introducing new track or track to end the show?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.