This is Total Rubbish and Stupid

Exoticfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
sorry to say Todays epi was Total Rubbish and full of stupidity.the way appa saheb act and garv trying to be a good men i fell like hit them with a bamboo.i really fell bad for gauri bcz she was treated like some doll and look like appa trying to sell her and garv trying to Buy her.How dare that garv say bad about siddarth? He and appa just trying to portray sid a bad man which is really not accepted by us.That garv was full of nautanki Today.its really shame the way this story is gong .i know gauri will marry garv but garv jitna bhi accha kyun na baan le in front of gauri their story will never click me bcz  he just cheated her and separated two lovers forcefully.😡

i just waiting for Mohits last epi after that tata ..bye to this pathetic serial.hope he get  well soon and finish his final shoot.😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: alia-khanom

sorry to say Todays epi was Total Rubbish and full of stupidity.the way appa saheb act and garv trying to be a good men i fell like hit them with a bamboo.i really fell bad for gauri bcz she was treated like some doll and look like appa trying to sell her and garv trying to Buy her.How dare that garv say bad about siddarth? He and appa just trying to portray sid a bad man which is really not accepted by us.That garv was full of nautanki Today.its really shame the way this story is gong .i know gauri will marry garv but garv jitna bhi accha kyun na baan le in front of gauri their story will never click me bcz  he just cheated her and separated two lovers forcefully.😡

i just waiting for Mohits last epi after that tata ..bye to this pathetic serial.hope he get  well soon and finish his final shoot.😕

is that ?😲thank God i stop watching it on Tv and also waiting for mohits last epi.I feel bad the way creatives butchered the character :sid:.How dare they garv  trying to portray sid a bad guy ?is he mad or forget what he did to sid-gauri.pehle seperate them and then come to rescue bhosle family;s reputation?and cvs trying to make that guy a lead and later a lover🤢.shame on them😡

okay baas aur thoda intezaar,after mohit get well we will be free from this show forever.indeed a good decision Mohit.
Exoticfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

is that ?😲thank God i stop watching it on Tv and also waiting for mohits last epi.I feel bad the way creatives butchered the character :sid:.How dare they garv  trying to portray sid a bad guy ?is he mad or forget what he did to sid-gauri.pehle seperate them and then come to rescue bhosle family;s reputation?and cvs trying to make that guy a lead and later a lover🤢.shame on them😡

okay baas aur thoda intezaar,after mohit get well we will be free from this show forever.indeed a good decision Mohit.

dont watch it sonia and even dont give it a try.its total rubbish .aisa lag raha tha ek nutanki chaal raha tha.jyada gussa to uss garv per aaya.tu khud un dono ko alag kiya aur aab khud hi aaya accha banne and that appa ,asawari and garv.total pain for me.really todays epi was just stupid one.now gauri will marry that garv and garv will try to be good men infront of gauri and trying to portray bad sid.trust me dont watch it.even my sis as angry with me why i watch this.we really need to boycott this show.After watching mohits last epi,i will never watch it.aaj dekha tha aisa lagah tha main bhi they give sid but nothing.

UFF.Kyun dekha .still felling angry.😡
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Alia,

Let me give you give my perspective on the scenario. Garv wants to get even with the Bhonsles and realises that to manipulate all of them he needs to a part of the inside coterie. Hence he must have hatched the plan to get married to Gauri. He does not love her. He does not hate her and he thinks he is being smart and is successfully trapping Appa Saheb. Garv is finding the situation amusing as unknowingly Appa Saheb is digging his own grave. Hence he had that victorious smirk.

Appa Saheb  is foolishly thinking that Garv has been bought off.

Yes it is true that no one seems to care about Gauri.

If you think this is the most pathetic stuff please surf channels at 7.30 pm IST. You may find Crime Patrol the most tamest of them all.😆
Exoticfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mili27

Hello Alia,

Let me give you give my perspective on the scenario. Garv wants to get even with the Bhonsles and realises that to manipulate all of them he needs to a part of the inside coterie. Hence he must have hatched the plan to get married to Gauri. He does not love her. He does not hate her and he thinks he is being smart and is successfully trapping Appa Saheb. Garv is finding the situation amusing as unknowingly Appa Saheb is digging his own grave. Hence he had that victorious smirk.

Appa Saheb  is foolishly thinking that Garv has been bought off.

Yes it is true that no one seems to care about Gauri.

If you think this is the most pathetic stuff please surf channels at 7.30 pm IST. You may find Crime Patrol the most tamest of them all.😆

sorry to say its not crime patrol.i understand u loved garv very very much.then be happy na that ur wishes is full filling as garv-gauri are getting married .be happy for that but for me its just cheating,u dont have any rights to separate two lovers like this.reason kucch bhi ho..there is no fault of them specially,sid;s.and i write what i saw today .a episode full of stupidity.

u want to enjoy then enjoy that .no one is stopping u .😊
Exoticfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sky05

sid scene tha ??

nahin re.😭kaise hoga he is unwell na aur iss gauri-garv puran mein ab id ka kya kaam.thank god he quit this show.
.AngryBird. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: alia-khanom

nahin re.😭kaise hoga he is unwell na aur iss gauri-garv puran mein ab id ka kya kaam.thank god he quit this show.

this show don't deserve Mohit... mohit deserves much better show.
get well soon mohit and come back in a rocking show.
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I just wish mohit get well soon. This is the crapiest show ever by sp. Pathetic ph. Thank god aaj ka episode nahi dekha. Total bull shit. Really feeling bad for mohit. These guys are still using mohit for there publicity. How dare they treat mohit like this. Even without paying him. Yeh moti sai kabhi dobara koi show nahi bana payegi. Sp plz axe this show.
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i'm sooo happy dat mohit left dis show!!!!
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Remembering Sid's dialogue to Gauri from the 1st epi...

Yeh Appa Saheb milne se pehle hi hum dono ke bich itne problem create kar raha hai, milne ke baad pata nahi kya karega...

So True...😡