Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

prateek.007

IF-Rockerz

prateek.007

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Well said,i also agree that last two episodes,she is looking like a diva,after all she founds some individuals screen space.. Her outfits are also hot,and expressions...great improvement.. yes.now i feel that sharon the diva is here..vrushika u are improving very well..
I also hope that new swaron promo will be helpfull for proper swaron story track..promo is so hot and full of intense dance moves... So cant wait..
Prateek

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Snowey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vrushika THE Diva our Sharon (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flirteyed

IF-Dazzler

flirteyed

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Vrushika is amazing man nd she is doing perfect justice to d role she is playing both in and out!
D promo is amazing! Glad d one arm distance issue is now sorted nd hoping VruShan wala SwaRon wil reach new heights!
Eagerly waiting for 4th feb, hope dis makes SwaRon move ahead in der relationship in a positive way!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowey

ShantanuSoul

Goldie

ShantanuSoul

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Sudha . . .Hug . . .vibrantly put post , dear . .I should comment on yesterday itself , but my creepiness Stern Smile. . .copy-pasting my view on Vrushika from Nandini's post . . . .

Well, to be purely truthful- I carried a fair share of cynicism regarding a new girl printing the ever sophisticated and sumptuous Sharon Rai Prakash character- first reason of such skepticism was - this character is aesthetically etched with versatile facades of charisma and authority , not a "rustic-typical-B town-heroines" like others . . 2nd reason was- the benchmark of SwaRon Excellency  was treasured in some real sky-rocketing rank where a general "dancer cum actress" cant strike with overnight ease . . and 3rdly - Shantanu Maheshwari - the one with whom Sharon character is paired with is way more than someone Transcendental soul - perfection is Shantanu's forte in EVERY single way and harmonization with Shantanu's brilliance on screen is not a cup of tea for any mass one . . .  

But, Vrushika Mehata drastically blows away my all cynicism . . all my ambiguity in upbeat way by her conspicuous hard wok and reverence-worthy talent . .As a dancer - she rebuked all the malingered vibes by the "superbly executed" Yaadein sequence . . but now after the 3 weeks of fantastic portray of the  monumental Sharon Rai Prakash and her stern hues with so much distinction and zing - I'm more than convinced - Vrushika owns the spunk to match the heights of SwaRon in her signature way . . 

And yeah- the enthrallment of us ,all skeptic viewers certainly owes a great extent of acknowledgements to the creatives team and concerned people . . I would like to specify the costume designers and make-up section for complimenting the Sharon tale in aesthetic way . . . In summarized line- Hats of to the whole D3 team - casts and crews . . . .  Clap 

Snowey

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyasi28

Vrushika is amazing man nd she is doing perfect justice to d role she is playing both in and out!
D promo is amazing! Glad d one arm distance issue is now sorted nd hoping VruShan wala SwaRon wil reach new heights!
Eagerly waiting for 4th feb, hope dis makes SwaRon move ahead in der relationship in a positive way!

Vrushika is doing great and the promo plays as the light of hope for SwaRon to move ahead..

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalShantanu

Sudha . . .Hug . . .vibrantly put post , dear . .I should comment on yesterday itself , but my creepiness Stern Smile. . .copy-pasting my view on Vrushika from Nandini's post . . . .

Well, to be purely truthful- I carried a fair share of cynicism regarding a new girl printing the ever sophisticated and sumptuous Sharon Rai Prakash character- first reason of such skepticism was - this character is aesthetically etched with versatile facades of charisma and authority , not a "rustic-typical-B town-heroines" like others . . 2nd reason was- the benchmark of SwaRon Excellency  was treasured in some real sky-rocketing rank where a general "dancer cum actress" cant strike with overnight ease . . and 3rdly - Shantanu Maheshwari - the one with whom Sharon character is paired with is way more than someone Transcendental soul - perfection is Shantanu's forte in EVERY single way and harmonization with Shantanu's brilliance on screen is not a cup of tea for any mass one . . .  

But, Vrushika Mehata drastically blows away my all cynicism . . all my ambiguity in upbeat way by her conspicuous hard wok and reverence-worthy talent . .As a dancer - she rebuked all the malingered vibes by the "superbly executed" Yaadein sequence . . but now after the 3 weeks of fantastic portray of the  monumental Sharon Rai Prakash and her stern hues with so much distinction and zing - I'm more than convinced - Vrushika owns the spunk to match the heights of SwaRon in her signature way . . 

And yeah- the enthrallment of us ,all skeptic viewers certainly owes a great extent of acknowledgements to the creatives team and concerned people . . I would like to specify the costume designers and make-up section for complimenting the Sharon tale in aesthetic way . . . In summarized line- Hats of to the whole D3 team - casts and crews . . . .  Clap 

Hey Turin Hug
That's okay gal..i understand as i am myself not finding much time to be on IF..its just making posts and trying to reply when i get time. so its feel really good to have some small chat alteast through posts..
What can i say about your comment you put it so well.. Sharon Rai Prakash indeed is monumental and Vrushika is leaving her special impact all over the character. 

ShantanuSoul

-Blind.Dance-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Blind.Dance-

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
vrushika as sharon!!!!!!  i m shocked... this girl is improving day by day by tons!!!!!

and after the silly fight of priyesh and the b-boying guy...  the costume of sharon... aahh wo toh sharon ki entrance ki yaad dila di re... wo mini skirt..boots and that short si top!!!!!!

and haila...vrushika is so this... ladki itni patli kaise??? and yeah sharon getting hotter!!!!!!! swayam bechara...

and the best part for me today was last bit

" LOOSER" aahhh kaan taras gaye... she used to say it in the start...i loved that arrogant sharon a lot... after listening the word i was like...

finally!!!!!! kuch toh yaad raha CV's ko uss jamane ka...LOL

Snowey

--Rumeli--

IF-Dazzler

--Rumeli--

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
I am amazed how fast this lady is showing clear improvements!kudos to Vrushika indeed!
She has got into the skin of sharon quiet effortlessly now!the new wardrobe is So SHARON like!!love it!but I am not satisfied with her hairdo..curly doesnt get easy with Vrush!I hope they keep a different style!
rest All Sudha I agree with each and every word of yours!
The promo is what I m expectant to hope it causes some movement in the stagnant track!!

Snowey

Satluvsd3

Goldie

Satluvsd3

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
res!!!!!!!!
unres!!!!!
precise post!!Star after a long time your post!!!!!
well i have become a Vrushika fan,now i can say that!!Wink
coz the way her graph has been increased right from day 1!!
WOW she's really impressive.

the 1st day...when many were pointing out ...
after that,she did surprise us with,Yaadein...
and after that she really proved herself now!!
with the attitude shade of sharon bringing it in front of us!!
truly commendable!!!!!above my expectations!!!!

Vrushika's doing really wel... huh? great... no ways!!!!!!
AWESOME!!!!Big smileStari am enjoying and it's suiting her too.i mean she's really brilliant.finally we can see Sharon in her... Smile  hoping she surpasses the next levels too!!actually she has,but bolne mein kya jata hai!! LOL
but haan NOW she's just perfect...and fit for the role!!
CV's and CV's thank you so much for this awsum selection!!!great job done by you'll!!!ClapSmile

Edited by Satluvsd3 - 01 February 2013 at 11:15am

Snowey

Post Reply New Post

Go to top