Page 3 Page 6

tannuluv

IF-Dazzler

tannuluv

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
absolutely THE SHARON...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vrushika THE Diva our Sharon (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blithe

IF-Dazzler

blithe

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I think now, Vrushika THE DIVA would be correct for her! Big smileWell now, I won't get tired by repeating this, Yes! she had a terrific improvement in the past 3 days.Thumbs Up This girl is working really very hard to win our hearts. She is trying to aim the heights of her co-stars within the short span of time and Yes!she made her way go for it.Dancing Some credits should also be given to the costume designer and make-up artist too. They are doing a splendid job. Today she was almost PERFECT! Big smile

The promo, Yes! I am happy about it but if that doesn't lead to any progress of the SwaRon's story then I don't think I will be able to like it. Right now, I like it though. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_SnoweyBeingBlunt

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Well you said it all Sudha. Vrushika is improving by leaps and bounds. As you know I was away from D3 from past week and today when I saw the episode I was pleasantly surprised to see the progress made by her. She has improved by miles if we compare her to first episode. its good that D3 team is also complimenting Vrushika's hard work with new wardrobe. She is definitely looking the Sharon the diva more and more with each passing episode. Good to see her working so hard. Best of Luck Vrushika and keep up the hard work.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_SnoweyBeingBlunt

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Well you said it all Sudha. Vrushika is improving by leaps and bounds. As you know I was away from D3 from past week and today when I saw the episode I was pleasantly surprised to see the progress made by her. She has improved by miles if we compare her to first episode. its good that D3 team is also complimenting Vrushika's hard work with new wardrobe. She is definitely looking the Sharon the diva more and more with each passing episode. Good to see her working so hard. Best of Luck Vrushika and keep up the hard work.

I am sure you would have got stunned at the improvement..since u r watching it after 5 episodes or so..and also appreciate it all the more.
Vrushika is giving her soul to the character and to see the D3 team complimenting is along with..is just awesome. 

marauder

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blithe

I think now, Vrushika THE DIVA would be correct for her! Big smileWell now, I won't get tired by repeating this, Yes! she had a terrific improvement in the past 3 days.Thumbs Up This girl is working really very hard to win our hearts. She is trying to aim the heights of her co-stars within the short span of time and Yes!she made her way go for it.Dancing Some credits should also be given to the costume designer and make-up artist too. They are doing a splendid job. Today she was almost PERFECT! Big smile

The promo, Yes! I am happy about it but if that doesn't lead to any progress of the SwaRon's story then I don't think I will be able to like it. Right now, I like it though. Smile
Indeed - Its a complete package for us fans..from the looks to her appeal as the character. 
Vrushika the Diva is just APT Embarrassed
I just hope..this promo is talking the story in the right direction.. 

blithe

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suni1986

she really given equal justice to sharon character
she really improving too much fast
she really given equal justice to all dialogue nd hotness pouring through her cloth n make up
i really love d way she doing now

Yeah i am loving it too :) 

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu

Vrushika really surprised me, she is improving day-by-day, and be it any scene and portrayal of different facets of the character, she outshines herself in every scene.
She indeed as her own way of presenting the character which DOES leave a profound impact.

Here is to hope that she achieves great heights and match with the acting skills of her co-star Shantanu real soon, thereby giving a whole new direction to SwaRon storyCool

I am able to appreciate her all the more for the same reason..she is leaving an immense impact and we are able to connect to her much more..
She along with our own Star..of dance and Acting Shantanu are going to be one Awesome jodi as SwaRon...

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Swaron4eva_Sabz

Well said yaar   Big smile
Vrush has been improving every day !
I'm loving the way she is carrying the character of Sharon- both with looks,and the attitude!
Keep rocking Vrush, and yes, I need to catch up with today's epi, ASAP cz it seems to be good Wink
After that I can say more LOL
Sure do watch

Vrush is doing just fab.. :) 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top