Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Rumeli--

I agree Vrushika needs a new Hairdo..this one appears clingy and does not look quiet apt!

I don't know but i quite like her hairdo😊
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree vth you. Vrushika is going very good on Sharon's role. and yes as you said she is playing it very smartly in her own style. And thats really good. I had no expectations on her acting but she indeed surprised me. 

and yess She do need to work on her Dialogue delivery. She also need to work on body movements. She has got a DIVA STYLE in her no doubt but what I meant to say is Vrushika is being still at one place with less movements but sharon isnt so. badmaashi karthi rehthi hai with lot of movements here and there😆...so that factor is currently missing . It will take time cozz body movement and dialogue delivery at a time isnt a JOKE. it needs thorough FOCUS. to newcomers its highly impossible. so it will take time. m sure she will pick it up

I am happy with cvs choice. With very few workshops she has gone to this level. The emotions are enacted very finely by Vrushika. PERFECT CHOICE.
Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 11 years ago
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
you change the topic title good one...vrushika is now acting like sharon THE DIVA... but i think this girl is good at emotional scenes i observe that from first episode and her voice modulation is also good when it comes to sad scenes n she looks very real...
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tannuluv

you change the topic title good one...vrushika is now acting like sharon THE DIVA... but i think this girl is good at emotional scenes i observe that from first episode and her voice modulation is also good when it comes to sad scenes n she looks very real...

I am liking her more in the 'attitude waley' scenes 😊
BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tannuluv

no emotional scenes ya...sharon ko jithna sad dikha rahein dats itself is disheartening😭😭

i want to see her in intense scenes which require high blurt of emotions...but i doubt it...