Vrushika THE Diva our Sharon - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
I am amazed how fast this lady is showing clear improvements!kudos to Vrushika indeed!
She has got into the skin of sharon quiet effortlessly now!the new wardrobe is So SHARON like!!love it!but I am not satisfied with her hairdo..curly doesnt get easy with Vrush!I hope they keep a different style!
rest All Sudha I agree with each and every word of yours!
The promo is what I m expectant to hope it causes some movement in the stagnant track!!
res!!!!!!!!
unres!!!!!
precise post!!⭐️ after a long time your post!!!!!
well i have become a Vrushika fan,now i can say that!!πŸ˜‰
coz the way her graph has been increased right from day 1!!
WOW she's really impressive.

the 1st day...when many were pointing out ...
after that,she did surprise us with,Yaadein...
and after that she really proved herself now!!
with the attitude shade of sharon bringing it in front of us!!
truly commendable!!!!!above my expectations!!!!

Vrushika's doing really wel... huh? great... no ways!!!!!!
AWESOME!!!!πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈi am enjoying and it's suiting her too.i mean she's really brilliant.finally we can see Sharon in her... 😊  hoping she surpasses the next levels too!!actually she has,but bolne mein kya jata hai!! πŸ˜†
but haan NOW she's just perfect...and fit for the role!!
CV's and CV's thank you so much for this awsum selection!!!great job done by you'll!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Edited by Satluvsd3 - 11 years ago
Vrushika is doing her job really well...she has shown tremendous improvement in the past one month...I fell in love with her dance in the very 2nd episode after her re-entry and now with her having to shuffle between 'attitude loaded' Sharon and fragile Sharon in the asthma scenes,I think she is doing her job as an actor quite well.
Hey Sudha, atleast now, you change the title.

Vrushika The DIVA would be apt for her.
Originally posted by blithe

Hey Sudha, atleast now, you change the title.

Vrushika The DIVA would be apt for her.

Sure dear, why not but i wanted to emphasize on the fact that Vrushika as our Sharon has moulded herself quite perfectly in to the character and divaness is just one of those facets, hence 'THE' Sharon. 
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Sure dear, why not but i wanted to emphasize on the fact that Vrushika as our Sharon has moulded herself quite perfectly in to the character and divaness is just one of those facets, hence 'THE' Sharon. 

I got it and thanks for changing it😊
Originally posted by Satluvsd3

res!!!!!!!!
unres!!!!!
precise post!!⭐️ after a long time your post!!!!!
well i have become a Vrushika fan,now i can say that!!πŸ˜‰
coz the way her graph has been increased right from day 1!!
WOW she's really impressive.

the 1st day...when many were pointing out ...
after that,she did surprise us with,Yaadein...
and after that she really proved herself now!!
with the attitude shade of sharon bringing it in front of us!!
truly commendable!!!!!above my expectations!!!!

Vrushika's doing really wel... huh? great... no ways!!!!!!
AWESOME!!!!πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈi am enjoying and it's suiting her too.i mean she's really brilliant.finally we can see Sharon in her... 😊  hoping she surpasses the next levels too!!actually she has,but bolne mein kya jata hai!! πŸ˜†
but haan NOW she's just perfect...and fit for the role!!
CV's and CV's thank you so much for this awsum selection!!!great job done by you'll!!!πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Satu πŸ€— Yeah a post after long time as i am impressed with Vrushika and had to appreciate it..Your comments were missed and its feels awesome that you commented..😳
Vrushika has come a long way since she started and just like dance she is made an impression in acting as well.. I am sure she is going to impress us more and more. 
Ab bas jaldi se more and more SwaRon bhee dena shuru kar dein CV's .. 
How do the CVs do this everytime? Har baar sharon keliye they bring the perfect girl! Hats off to the CVsπŸ‘
But i was wondering am i the only one who wants a different hairstyle for Vrushika? Because i dont like the present oneπŸ€”
Originally posted by swetha811

How do the CVs do this everytime? Har baar sharon keliye they bring the perfect girl! Hats off to the CVsπŸ‘
But i was wondering am i the only one who wants a different hairstyle for Vrushika? Because i dont like the present oneπŸ€”

Agree on that... another hairstyle could be more suitable for her...
Originally posted by swetha811

I agree Vrushika needs a new Hairdo..this one appears clingy and does not look quiet apt!