Vrushika THE Diva our Sharon - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Well you said it all Sudha. Vrushika is improving by leaps and bounds. As you know I was away from D3 from past week and today when I saw the episode I was pleasantly surprised to see the progress made by her. She has improved by miles if we compare her to first episode. its good that D3 team is also complimenting Vrushika's hard work with new wardrobe. She is definitely looking the Sharon the diva more and more with each passing episode. Good to see her working so hard. Best of Luck Vrushika and keep up the hard work.
Originally posted by marauder

Well you said it all Sudha. Vrushika is improving by leaps and bounds. As you know I was away from D3 from past week and today when I saw the episode I was pleasantly surprised to see the progress made by her. She has improved by miles if we compare her to first episode. its good that D3 team is also complimenting Vrushika's hard work with new wardrobe. She is definitely looking the Sharon the diva more and more with each passing episode. Good to see her working so hard. Best of Luck Vrushika and keep up the hard work.

I am sure you would have got stunned at the improvement..since u r watching it after 5 episodes or so..and also appreciate it all the more.
Vrushika is giving her soul to the character and to see the D3 team complimenting is along with..is just awesome. 
Originally posted by blithe

I think now, Vrushika THE DIVA would be correct for her! πŸ˜ƒWell now, I won't get tired by repeating this, Yes! she had a terrific improvement in the past 3 days.πŸ‘πŸΌ This girl is working really very hard to win our hearts. She is trying to aim the heights of her co-stars within the short span of time and Yes!she made her way go for it. Some credits should also be given to the costume designer and make-up artist too. They are doing a splendid job. Today she was almost PERFECT! πŸ˜ƒ

The promo, Yes! I am happy about it but if that doesn't lead to any progress of the SwaRon's story then I don't think I will be able to like it. Right now, I like it though. πŸ˜Š
Indeed - Its a complete package for us fans..from the looks to her appeal as the character. 
Vrushika the Diva is just APT πŸ˜³
I just hope..this promo is talking the story in the right direction.. 
Originally posted by Suni1986

she really given equal justice to sharon character
she really improving too much fast
she really given equal justice to all dialogue nd hotness pouring through her cloth n make up
i really love d way she doing now

Yeah i am loving it too :) 
Originally posted by Rutu

Vrushika really surprised me, she is improving day-by-day, and be it any scene and portrayal of different facets of the character, she outshines herself in every scene.
She indeed as her own way of presenting the character which DOES leave a profound impact.

Here is to hope that she achieves great heights and match with the acting skills of her co-star Shantanu real soon, thereby giving a whole new direction to SwaRon story😎

I am able to appreciate her all the more for the same reason..she is leaving an immense impact and we are able to connect to her much more..
She along with our own Star..of dance and Acting Shantanu are going to be one Awesome jodi as SwaRon...

Originally posted by Swaron4eva_Sabz

Well said yaar   πŸ˜ƒ
Vrush has been improving every day !
I'm loving the way she is carrying the character of Sharon- both with looks,and the attitude!
Keep rocking Vrush, and yes, I need to catch up with today's epi, ASAP cz it seems to be good πŸ˜‰
After that I can say more πŸ˜†
Sure do watch

Vrush is doing just fab.. :) 
Originally posted by swayamsharon

agreed completely.
i m just loving vushika day by day. her improvment is just amazing. she is justifying the character like sharon rai prakash with such ease, just awsumπŸ‘.
truly said it just not the looks and costume itz vrushika correct attitude, expression which is justfying sharon.
keep it vrushikaπŸ‘πŸΌ...

Ture Sree, Just the exterior won't live up to what Sharon the Diva is..its with what attitude Vrushika is handling the character..which justifies Sharon..for us. 

Originally posted by desigirl_taarey

seriously hats off to vrushika!
she is doing an awesome job
and today's sharon scenes brought back our diva!
loved it

Yeah she is just Awesome..and the true Diva is all sense. 
Originally posted by d3lover90

Vrusika is improving
every day ..:)

Vrushika is just being the true diva and portraying Sharon to the real best. 
Originally posted by mohitmohanty19

yaa i agree with u...vrushika πŸ‘ just awsm...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well you had to πŸ˜³
Vrushika is just awesome..Agree.. isn't she just super hot ? πŸ˜³