ArVi/Ashvik heaven#98 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

style14

IF-Stunnerz

style14

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manoshono

So does anybody know if the blackmailer is female or male? How did the voice sounded like?
Anum they havent shown the blackmailer track yet. We are guessing that might start tomo.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manoshonocrazygirl4RD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArVi/Ashvik heaven#98 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazygal_vpb

IF-Rockerz

crazygal_vpb

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged

I think before even purvi tries to leave the house, her truth will come out? I hope it cows out in front if Arjun's first.

And purvi, doesn't matter how much you try to run away, Arjun will find you. So don't plan to run away from the reality. You wil have to pay a price to Arjun.
Anum ...she s not gonna leave the house as her godh bharai rasam is going to happen...n even if she leaves destiny will alwys bring Arjun n Purvi face to face...no matter hw much they try to go away frm each other...no body can escape frm the game of destiny...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Manoshonocrazygirl4RD-LiveLaughLove-style14

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by style14

Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

yyy is everyone so much worried abt the blackmailer...don't knw why i feel this is agn going to be a phuski bomb...like the toy bomb epi...khoda pahad nikla chooha kind of...i hv stopped expecting anythng frm the intelligent n "creative" CV's...

Vinu this blackmailer track is the only interesting thing in PR right now. I am waiting for a proper track involving AK, lets see when we get that..
i hope in this track we get to see more of AK..dnt care abt the track but AK..!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazygirl4RD-LiveLaughLove-peachesnplumsstyle14

style14

IF-Stunnerz

style14

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Guys dont get worked up by the hug. Also Arjuns expression while hugging Ovi looked uncomfortable..
shailee di...*hugs*...even i said the same thing di...his facial expression wsabsolutely blank...just like CV's "creative minds"

VinuHug

Arjun is never comfortable while hugging Ovi, it can be seen clearly..

crazygirl4RDpeachesnplums

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged

So does anybody know if the blackmailer is female or male? How did the voice sounded like?

Anum they havent shown the blackmailer track yet. We are guessing that might start tomo.
oh I see! Hm, then I guess we will kind of have the idea.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

style14

rithika2012

IF-Dazzler

rithika2012

Originally posted by prityy89

girls jus know watched d hugROFL
he didn't even touch her properly he's big smile were shortened once ovi leaned on arjunWink.,he tapped her head and shoulderLOL.,is dis d place arjun used 2 hold purviWink

pritty thank god my mood went up reading ur post..
i was not able to watch properly.. just fast forwarded it...Smile

ashvikluverrr

IF-Sizzlerz

ashvikluverrr

I think before even purvi tries to leave the house, her truth will come out? I hope it cows out in front if Arjun's first.

And purvi, doesn't matter how much you try to run away, Arjun will find you. So don't plan to run away from the reality. You wil have to pay a price to Arjun.
Anum ...she s not gonna leave the house as her godh bharai rasam is going to happen...n even if she leaves destiny will alwys bring Arjun n Purvi face to face...no matter hw much they try to go away frm each other...no body can escape frm the game of destiny...
destiny aka cv's will not let her leave..agar wo jayegi to trp kaise ayegi..no purvi's baby's twist no trp's..!
dnt worry m damn sure she'll not leave..!!

Manoshonopeachesnplums

Manoshono

IF-Rockerz

Manoshono

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged

<div></div>Anum ...she s not gonna leave the house as her godh bharai rasam is going to happen...n even if she leaves destiny will alwys bring Arjun n Purvi face to face...no matter hw much they try to go away frm each other...no body can escape frm the game of destiny...
true said. I can't wait to see that track. I hope that track starts soon. I want to see only arjun and purvi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rithika2012

Post Reply New Post

Go to top