Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shreyasi28

I loved dis line of ur post 'Some of these new guys may have attitude problem but Jis school mein un logon ne ye attitude sikha hai ...uss school
ka headmaster aaj bhi Sharon se tuition leta hoga.'
D3 is high on sharon factor ri8 now nd i m loving it!
Vrushika was amazing nd i m looking 4wd to tomorowz epi aftr d precap :)

Oh yeah D3 is high on Sharon factor and best thing is none of it is appearing forced but all things are in complete sync with everyone's character. So definitely these episodes are really enjoyable. Looking forward to the track. And rahi wo line ki to give credit to Salman khan maine uske movie ka line chori kar ke twist kar diya. 😆

Edited by marauder - 11 years ago
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Brilliantly written post. The title of the post is perfect. 👏
I am mostly a silent member but your post forced me to comment. 😃
You described it perfectly. I was waiting for this diva attitude of Sharon.
Now i can't wait for future episodes.

marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: sscomp32

Brilliantly written post. The title of the post is perfect. 👏
I am mostly a silent member but your post forced me to comment. 😃
You described it perfectly. I was waiting for this diva attitude of Sharon.
Now i can't wait for future episodes.

Yeah I too can't wait for Sharon the diva to return in real sense. I am certain this diva attitude would be a real treat to watch in coming episode.
Swaron4eva_Sabz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

<font color="#003333">You know I am a big fan of game of thrones TV series and in that one of the lead has dragons as pet. After seeing that I also had wanted draggons as pet. Since there is no hope of that I will take your comment as a compliment. After all its not every day one is compared to a dragon 😎. Hopefully you may have seen the episode by now and would have seen the reference with Sharon too. </font>

Thank god u took it in a positive way, it ws meant to be that way anyways 😉
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Originally posted by: marauder

Yeah I too can't wait for Sharon the diva to return in real sense. I am certain this diva attitude would be a real treat to watch in coming episode.

I completely agree, the interest is back in d3 for me. 😃
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: Satluvsd3

res!!!!
unres!!!
hey!!shishir,i know i am late as usual!😆
title apt!!👍🏼 😆

Some of these new guys may have attitude problem but Jis school mein un logon ne ye attitude sikha hai ...uss school ka headmaster aaj bhi Sharon se tuition leta hoga.
😆 eehe oh yeah!!true..

i guess Sharon's back in real sense right now!!!and vrushika's doing simply outstanding and really amazing there!!!i am really happy for the team's selection and yes she's improved a lot for day 1!!i so wanted to witness how'll she carry on the Ms.attitude shade!!!but she's crossed my expectations!!!WOW vrushika!!⭐️

BTW,nysh post!!but hey!!i am missing your titles in the beginning!! 😉

Better late than never. 😆 Yeah Sharon is back in true sense. Yesterday and today showed why Sharon is called the diva and why everyone was so hell bent to bring her on board as captain. She is the only one who could bring everyone on line. And what to say about Vrushika. She has really crossed my expectations. She is doing fabulous work. And I am seriously loving it. I must say D3 team made a wonderful choice in her.