Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Love the difference of couple depicted... (Page 4)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Exactly Hetal.. And these are the very intentions of Urmi that makes me mad when she escapes.. She is sure to say that she did it for her daughter when in reality she did it for the money and power she assumed her daughter would getDead  And that is exactly why I am sure she will escape.. If Mota Bhabhi says Java Dena in this track, I will get really madAngry

Rashi's intentions, we all know. But yes..It also is sad that it has come to thisConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiNazimKiDewani

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
first of all I am so happy that we got to see so much of Ahem today! Big smile
yes it was well done by CVs to show a sharp contrast between how the 2 couples are faring as a couple and as parents..
I have pointed this out earlier but yet again we saw Jigar losing his temper in no time and we are seeing this very often nowadays..Jigar till now has been painfully patient with Rashi and her tantrums but looks like he is gradually losing it...till now Rashi made his life miserable by ranting for a child, like he could just conjure it from thin air and now when her so called biggest wish is fulfilled she didnt even spend 1 full day in contentment..she is back to her cribbing self..this time over her exhaustion and lack of sleep..she has already seen Meera waking and crying at odd hours..did she not realize all this before screaming for adoption?!...Jigar to begin with seemed to be normal enough..he was even excited about spending time with Vansh but i think Rashi's bickering put him off..both seem to be finding a baby's presence an irritation which does not rate them highly as parents..to be fair to Jigar even Ahem took time to accept the fact that he is going to be a father but Jigar didnt get any time to prepare himself before he suddenly found a baby in his room! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Dipsy, I am watching the episode and the first half is cool.. Finally there is something shown that actually makes sense instead of the petty Rashi issues.. Tongue

I agree with you Dipsy. .I do not think either Rashi or Jigar ever thought through this adoption. Rashi wanted a baby.. Jigar said NO. She threw a tantrum and hence he said yes. They did not actually want a child. Jigar adopted to satisfy Rashi's whim and Rashi wanted a trophy to show around..

When looking after a baby becomes a mere duty rather than one that is done with love and care, it becomes a chore. Hence the bickering couple today. Rashi is irritated because she got more than she bargained for.. Jigar is irritated because it was not his idea anyway.. And sadly they were bickering in front of that small child.. Ouch

swasthiyhm_crazeNazimKiDewani

yhm_craze IF-Rockerz
yhm_craze
yhm_craze

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Dipsy, I am watching the episode and the first half is cool.. Finally there is something shown that actually makes sense instead of the petty Rashi issues.. Tongue

I agree with you Dipsy. .I do not think either Rashi or Jigar ever thought through this adoption. Rashi wanted a baby.. Jigar said NO. She threw a tantrum and hence he said yes. They did not actually want a child. Jigar adopted to satisfy Rashi's whim and Rashi wanted a trophy to show around..

When looking after a baby becomes a mere duty rather than one that is done with love and care, it becomes a chore. Hence the bickering couple today. Rashi is irritated because she got more than she bargained for.. Jigar is irritated because it was not his idea anyway.. And sadly they were bickering in front of that small child.. Ouch
The arrival of a baby aside, the main issue is that they dont respect each other..Jigar in his heart knows how immature and conceited Rashi is and Rashi anyways considers Jigar as useless..

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dipsy80

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

The arrival of a baby aside, the main issue is that they dont respect each other..Jigar in his heart knows how immature and conceited Rashi is and Rashi anyways considers Jigar as useless..

Well said.. The basis of a stable marriage, respect, trust and love is lacking between these two. They tolerate each other and at times feel good about being together and that is the extent of their relationship. Ouch
Unfortunate.. But I am glad that the other two couples in SNS have something solid to base their marriages uponSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthi

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
This was the essence of the show today.

Thanks Hetal. 

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

@Harini...
even if urmi is decided to be sent in jail,...she will be immediately would be free..Ouchas this time on face her intentions were not bad...Ouch
yup may be they might continue the drama...but then according to precap what i felt seeing rashi expression when the real mother of Vansh showed vansh born-mark... Rashi was totally shocked.I guess Rashi will herself handover baby ...this is what I feel...let see

Upcoming track...May be Rashi going in depression because of baby fiascoConfused

Rather, Rashi could be relieved of not having a child following this experience. 

Justlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Go to top