Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Love the difference of couple depicted... (Page 3)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Does not look like we have KinWal today MunniOuch 
The CVs have given an overdose of Urmi in exchangeDead Anyway, the drama is set for its end this Friday thankfully. .Now hoping for a better track than just this stupiditySmile

ohhh so more of Urmi - ufff

and is the track concluding ,..just read Rashi bumped into Vansh's real mom ... 

yes munni rashi bumped into Vansh real mom...mostly i guess by tomorrow they will end this track,,,
anyways...you have to face the truth!!no doubt urmi tried to run away from the truth...but now the truth is fron of them...and they have no option to accept it.

The Modis need to learn a lesson from all this.. But do you think they will just hand the baby over? I do not think so.. There is still some drama left in this..

I hope that this time the CVs have the guts to make sure that not just the Modis and the real mother but the orphanage guys also punish Urmi by sending her to jail.. She deserves much more punishment than just thatAngry

But I wonder what is in store after the child is returnedConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiHetpNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani IF-Sizzlerz
NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
how will long Urmi escape..some day she will caught so here the day come... Koki also coimg behind...Ouch

urmi assum herself very clever n smart but in reality she wasnt.. Stupid lady.. Dead im glad Vansh gets his real mother.. Feel bad for Rashi to..but fect is she not desevring him..

swasthiHetpJustlikethat1

Hetp IF-Rockerz
Hetp
Hetp

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
@Harini...
even if urmi is decided to be sent in jail,...she will be immediately would be free..Ouchas this time on face her intentions were not bad...Ouch
yup may be they might continue the drama...but then according to precap what i felt seeing rashi expression when the real mother of Vansh showed vansh born-mark... Rashi was totally shocked.I guess Rashi will herself handover baby ...this is what I feel...let see

Upcoming track...May be Rashi going in depression because of baby fiascoConfused

Edited by Hetp - 30 January 2013 at 8:27am

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Sherry - Yeah, hard luck to Rashi but is it just luck that soured? I do not think so.. The day Rashi decided that she will throw a tantrum to get a kid like this minute was the day she sowed the seed for this let down.

No one gets something that quickly and the fact is this was not a doll that could be purchased. everything has a right time and place. Rashi's immaturity, her childishness, her tantrums and yes, the Modis' stupidity is accepting every one of her demands instead of showing her what is right all lead to this in the end.

Urmi did what she did because she is Urmi but Rashi when she should have insisted on knowing the truth from her mother forgot because the gifts and the presents blinded her. She got her toy and hence she was happy. A child is not a toyConfused

Tomorrow when she has to return Vansh to his real mother, yeah, it will hurt but it hurt his mother worse did it not? What was her fault in all this? She did not want to be separated from her son. She deserves him back. 

High time Rashi sees that her ways are what are leading to her heartbreaks. This is unlikely to happen. After all this Rashi will consider herself the victim instead of thinking where and how it went wrong. She will put the blame on everyone else including her mother but will absolve herself of any guilt. Sad but that is where we will end.. 

Again after this track, it will be back to normal with RashiDead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
@ Hetal.. Dont know abt where Urmi goes behind the bars or not.. But i want some serious punishment forsure.. Angry

and Rashi..so i have strong feeling..that Rashi give over the baby to real mother.. n then sge realised now she itself not ready for motherhood..

swasthiJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

@Harini...
even if urmi is decided to be sent in jail,...she will be immediately would be free..Ouchas this time on face her intentions were not bad...Ouch
yup may be they might continue the drama...but then according to precap what i felt seeing rashi expression when the real mother of Vansh showed vansh born-mark... Rashi was totally shocked.I guess Rashi will herself handover baby ...this is what I feel...let see

Upcoming track...May be Rashi going in depression because of baby fiascoConfused

Urmi's intentions were not bad?Confused Hetal, stealing a child is wrong. Intention to harm it or not is just another question in that. The act of kidnapping and stealing for whatever the reason is same. It is abhorrent. 

Urmi will escape yes but that is what the CVs do. In real life, the person who did this will spend years in jail. Urmi deserves just thatAngry

As for Rashi.. It will be a shock. Rashi will make herself into a victim (as usual) and blame all others for her misery (as usual).. 

The fact that she neither deserved to have this child nor was she ready with Jigar to be a parent will never be brought up. Unfortunate. I agree that it is hard to be separated from your baby but was Vansh completely Rashi's baby yet? He was more a trophy to her than her child. I may sound harsh but I could not see her connect to Vansh. Ouch 

swasthiNazimKiDewani

NazimKiDewani
NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Sherry - Yeah, hard luck to Rashi but is it just luck that soured? I do not think so.. The day Rashi decided that she will throw a tantrum to get a kid like this minute was the day she sowed the seed for this let down.

No one gets something that quickly and the fact is this was not a doll that could be purchased. everything has a right time and place. Rashi's immaturity, her childishness, her tantrums and yes, the Modis' stupidity is accepting every one of her demands instead of showing her what is right all lead to this in the end.

Urmi did what she did because she is Urmi but Rashi when she should have insisted on knowing the truth from her mother forgot because the gifts and the presents blinded her. She got her toy and hence she was happy. A child is not a toyConfused

Tomorrow when she has to return Vansh to his real mother, yeah, it will hurt but it hurt his mother worse did it not? What was her fault in all this? She did not want to be separated from her son. She deserves him back.

High time Rashi sees that her ways are what are leading to her heartbreaks. This is unlikely to happen. After all this Rashi will consider herself the victim instead of thinking where and how it went wrong. She will put the blame on everyone else including her mother but will absolve herself of any guilt. Sad but that is where we will end..

Again after this track, it will be back to normal with RashiDead

I agree with you..Harini..

This is high time will Rashi understand the fect..Rashi should realise this evey thing get his own time..or motherhood n baby isnt that easy that Rashi assum.. I know its imposible but phir bhi i want Rashi will understand the fect..or even Urmi crime aswell.. May be some day rashi cries for baby..but as we all know after victim story she will be back to normal.. This time beside feel herself victim Rashi seen the reality Ouch i have nothing but two expectation from this track.. First Next time Modi's go behieve on Urmi easily or without in enquary..especially Hetal's JavaDene.. Or Scenod Urmi punhisment..Angry

swasthiJustlikethat1

Hetp IF-Rockerz
Hetp
Hetp

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
@Harini...urmi deserves a punishment for stealing baby...but along with this it should also be seen that urmi made a emotional drama how rashi is not able to conceive and how she is sad became of it...this "false" intentions of urmi i meant.and yup vansh was like a trophy for rash...infact now at present more off she wanted to become mother as she was jealous of GoMee...and how they are praised.rashi wanted all that more than motherhood.

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Go to top