Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Love the difference of couple depicted... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

NazimKiDewani

IF-Sizzlerz

NazimKiDewani

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Today Ahemji shows how much he loves his wife n daughter...after getting tired or even he have bad headache but beside this he want to do all his daughter chores n want to feel his wife relax..awww i love Ahemji ture hubby n daddy gusture..this man come from long way..Embarrassed GoHem are live their period of pregnancy they live all thoes moment when they realised their resopibilities towards their child..or today Ahem shows all.. Clap Hatts off to Ahem.. Star

RaJi are still very immature couple..they didnt getting read for 3 person in between..both sounds so childish today.. Rashi getting tired just in one night..n Jigar babies arent only mothers resposibilty father should also take some.. Today cvs shows two different new become parents but one is completely mature n enjoy n scenod its like forcfully...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HetpswasthiJustlikethat1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love the difference of couple depicted... (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hetp

Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Thanks Hetal.Tongue

The difference between the maturity level of these two couples and their want to be parents will become obvious going forward if this continues. There is a difference between really wanting to be parents versus, wanting to be parents only because you want to be like others. That is what is happening here.

What Jigar and Rashi are going through, a lot of couples do. But it is surprising that Rashi is tired so quickly. Vansh has been with her for just one day and she already is tired and grumpy.. Confused Whatever happened to all that "I want to be a mother" rant now?

hey indeed as you have mention...want to be parents and want to be like others.
Parenthood cannot be forced...it has to be done all be your wish..likes...and by pleasure mindTongue
also it is necessary to help your spouse in work ...why she will only work always...she also gets tired.
and also I was wondering the same...rashi got tired in one day despite of getting all helpOuchyou should not get irritate doing your baby work but also somewhere jigar is also to be blame...why rashi will do everything??Vansh is also jigar responsibility
and about "I want to become mother"rant...half stuff of getting benefits and all which urmi fill in rashi mind...and so she was ready to become mother.Again I wonder here...Are Raji ready to become Parents??

They were not Hetal. RaJi just went with the flow without thinking about consequences. The Modi elder who were sensible to begin with also did the same. They did not think about repercussions or about how these two who do not even know each other, cope with a child that is for all technicality not related to themOuch

This is what I am afraid of.. i.e.. In RaJi's immaturity the child will suffer. Both will grow to resent each other and the baby if this continues. A long shot but still, a scary thought.. 

I agree about both the mother and father's need to be involved with the baby. And yes. I blame Jigar too. That is why I said it was a hasty decision. In the name of making Rashi happy, Jigar blew itDead 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiHetp

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
that is interesting to see how they are trying to show the difference between wanting to be parents and wanting to be like others...

many a times in the past they have show how different these two couples are and as parents also the different characteristics between these two couples is coming to the fore ..

any KinWal scenes Hetal Embarrassed

swasthiHetpJustlikethat1

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -GiNa-

Today Ahemji shows how much he loves his wife n daughter...after getting tired or even he have bad headache but beside this he want to do all his daughter chores n want to feel his wife relax..awww i love Ahemji ture hubby n daddy gusture..this man come from long way..Embarrassed GoHem are live their period of pregnancy they live all thoes moment when they realised their resopibilities towards their child..or today Ahem shows all.. Clap Hatts off to Ahem.. Star

RaJi are still very immature couple..they didnt getting read for 3 person in between..both sounds so childish today.. Rashi getting tired just in one night..n Jigar babies arent only mothers resposibilty father should also take some.. Today cvs shows two different new become parents but one is completely mature n enjoy n scenod its like forcfully...

indeed sherry...love the differenceTongue
Ahem indeed is a true ...and loveable hubby and dad...Tongue!!helping his spouse in every possible way despite of being tiredBig smile
I was not pleased with raji today...hope they built up some maturity in them and then think of parenthood.

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

that is interesting to see how they are trying to show the difference between wanting to be parents and wanting to be like others...

many a times in the past they have show how different these two couples are and as parents also the different characteristics between these two couples is coming to the fore ..

Does not look like we have KinWal today MunniOuch 
The CVs have given an overdose of Urmi in exchangeDead Anyway, the drama is set for its end this Friday thankfully. .Now hoping for a better track than just this stupiditySmile

munnihyderabadswasthiHetp

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged

hey no kinwal today Wink Embarrassed
and previously gohem and raji as couples...and now being parents... indeed the change is remarkable!!Big smile

swasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged

The CVs have given an overdose of Urmi in exchangeDead Anyway, the drama is set for its end this Friday thankfully. .Now hoping for a better track than just this stupiditySmile

ohhh so more of Urmi - ufff

and is the track concluding ,..just read Rashi bumped into Vansh's real mom ... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiHetpNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged

ohhh so more of Urmi - ufff

and is the track concluding ,..just read Rashi bumped into Vansh's real mom ... 

yes munni rashi bumped into Vansh real mom...mostly i guess by tomorrow they will end this track,,,
anyways...you have to face the truth!!no doubt urmi tried to run away from the truth...but now the truth is fron of them...and they have no option to accept it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadswasthiJustlikethat1NazimKiDewani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top