Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Love the difference of couple depicted...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Loved the episode...except urmi!!!DeadDead
ahh...especially love how the both new father behaviour depicted that of ahem and jigar.Ahem despite of being tired was so eager to do meera chores... even if gopi was stopping him to do...but he told gopi why only she will do all work...awwwTonguelove you ahem! Tongueand on other hand jigar was also tired like ahem but was giving reasons...and was doing vansh chores forcefullyOuchrashi had to literally force jigar to help her...

Edited by Hetp - 30 January 2013 at 7:14am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

dirk41cvdprasad_Devna_munnihyderabad-nilani-delsiswasthiyhm_crazeNazimKiDewaniJustlikethat1pikiiichuu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love the difference of couple depicted..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Devna_

_Devna_

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
yay... loved ahemji in 2day's episode SmileEmbarrassed

i liked ur avatar pic..Smile... getting memorys of starting days...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiHetpJustlikethat1

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Very true Hetal the difference in both the couple were huge
i really don't think that Jigar ill be changed this much, but Ahem even taugh he is tiered he willing do his angels work and share with his wife wat a changed,
i taught it ill be Ahem to get irretates but the change was mind blowing
Iam becoming more cracy than ever for Ahem

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Devna_swasthiHetpJustlikethat1

Justlikethat1

IF-Sizzlerz

Justlikethat1

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Thanks Hetal.Tongue

The difference between the maturity level of these two couples and their want to be parents will become obvious going forward if this continues. There is a difference between really wanting to be parents versus, wanting to be parents only because you want to be like others. That is what is happening here.

What Jigar and Rashi are going through, a lot of couples do. But it is surprising that Rashi is tired so quickly. Vansh has been with her for just one day and she already is tired and grumpy.. Confused Whatever happened to all that "I want to be a mother" rant now?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swasthiHetp

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Devna_

yay... loved ahemji in 2day's episode SmileEmbarrassed

i liked ur avatar pic..Smile... getting memorys of starting days...Smile
indeed...ahem was todayDay Dreaming Embarrassed
hey thanks for liking the dpWink Embarrassed

_Devna_swasthiJustlikethat1

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delsi

Very true Hetal the difference in both the couple were huge
i really don't think that Jigar ill be changed this much, but Ahem even taugh he is tiered he willing do his angels work and share with his wife wat a changed,
i taught it ill be Ahem to get irretates but the change was mind blowing
Iam becoming more cracy than ever for Ahem
indeed Ahem behaviour has change alot...As a husband...as a fatherTongue
meera presence...and his stress ...everything vanish!!Embarrassed

swasthiJustlikethat1

Hetp

IF-Rockerz

Hetp

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Thanks Hetal.Tongue

The difference between the maturity level of these two couples and their want to be parents will become obvious going forward if this continues. There is a difference between really wanting to be parents versus, wanting to be parents only because you want to be like others. That is what is happening here.

What Jigar and Rashi are going through, a lot of couples do. But it is surprising that Rashi is tired so quickly. Vansh has been with her for just one day and she already is tired and grumpy.. Confused Whatever happened to all that "I want to be a mother" rant now?

hey indeed as you have mention...want to be parents and want to be like others.
Parenthood cannot be forced...it has to be done all be your wish..likes...and by pleasure mindTongue
also it is necessary to help your spouse in work ...why she will only work always...she also gets tired.
and also I was wondering the same...rashi got tired in one day despite of getting all helpOuchyou should not get irritate doing your baby work but also somewhere jigar is also to be blame...why rashi will do everything??Vansh is also jigar responsibility
and about "I want to become mother"rant...half stuff of getting benefits and all which urmi fill in rashi mind...and so she was ready to become mother.Again I wonder here...Are Raji ready to become Parents??

Edited by Hetp - 30 January 2013 at 7:50am

swasthiJustlikethat1

cvdprasad

cvdprasad

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
yes..
Today loved ahemji part..

swasthiHetpJustlikethat1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top