Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged

The show 'Devon Ke Dev Mahadev' has been a hit with the audiences. Going by the popularity, the channel decided to extend support for the social cause of saving the Ganges with a cultural festival named 'Mahadev Ganga Mahostav' in Haridwar.

Dailybhaskar.com exclusively spoke to Mahadev aka Mohit Raina in Haridwar who is geared up for the social cause. He said, "I am a part of this because I feel somewhere people can identify with me and the love that I have got from them. I feel that people will listen to me if I say them to save our Ganga".

The Mahotsav culminated with an exciting cultural evening after a series of activities aimed at creating awareness and encouraging people to contribute towards conserving Ganga. Popular actor and singer Manoj Tiwari enchanted the audiences with a special performance. Manoj was joined by children from talent show 'Hindustan Ke Hunarbaaz' who created music through unique instruments made out of waste products. While 'Devon ke Dev'. Mahadev' actor Mohit Raina urged people to support this initiative. As many as 15,000 people attended the mega event at Rishikul Ground.

The Mahotsav was inaugurated in Haridwar by Shri Vijay Bahuguna, Chief Minister, Uttarakhand on 9th January. The Mahadev Ganga Mahotsav now moves to Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh in its journey to spread awareness on Ganga.

We hope that this move will ensure brighter future of Ganga.

http://daily.bhaskar.com/article/ENT-mahadev---s-mission-to-save-ganges-4163849-NOR.html

Edited by Limraina - 30 January 2013 at 7:06am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesKarumaSindhu_usRanjushaNishajosIndu13narangi314Kavya.Kumarijayvenk-Nymphadora-The.Patthaaka.chand1234foram.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mahadev's mission to save Ganges." in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged
haaayyyeee...Mohit Kya lag raha haiDay Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Gopikaarajshripjayvenkforam.Nikki_Titli

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Wow Mahadev we too are with u in this noble cause.
15000 people attendd wow mohit do come to our city also.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GopikaarajshripNikki_Titli

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Jeejusaa Cool

Any plans of the DKDM team coming down south?We have a lotta fans here too u know? Approve

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

narangi314Gopikaarajshripchand1234foram.Nikki_Titli

Karuma

Goldie

Karuma

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Limraina I was just staring at that pic on the article. Mohit looking so handsome. Love him. Thanks for the article. Day Dreaming

Nishajos

IF-Dazzler

Nishajos

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Yes Mohit is all that you seeTongue..Looking uber cool Wink..Tnx LimmyBig smile

Kavya.Kumari

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.Kumari

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Mohit Mohit aur bas Mohit. It is almost a crime to look so good. Day Dreaming

chand1234

IF-Sizzlerz

chand1234

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

Jeejusaa Cool

Any plans of the DKDM team coming down south?We have a lotta fans here too u know? Approve

Yeah!! I really wish they cme south too!!Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.