Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

Hey SSLKians!!! Hug You guys must be wondering what this hype is about! Especially, one with such a weird name! LOL 

Firstly, the name is credits to Vibha(vibz88) and I! Embarrassed Either Vibha or I will be starting this thread everyday, specifically for episode analyses and discussions. Anyone can join in at any given time and share their perspective! 

Of course, we have some rules:

(1) NO bashing allowed! 

(2) Forum rules apply!

(3) Do NOT resort to personal attacks if your views aren't in sync with another! 

(4) Do NOT quote more than three(3) times!

So come on guys!!! Let's have some fun! Party

****************************************************************************************************

Before you proceed, please take some time out to visit these important threads and have fun! Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ThePirateKingMohini19brat2008chacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna--Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "30/01: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analysis Thread" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Guys, this is the New Promo that was out over the weekend!

Direct Link: - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLd7P66fkrs [Credits to Shivani]

So I guess you all should start celebrating! Big smile

***************************************************************************************************
Our analyst, Vibha(vibz88) is travelling to her hometown and will be inactive for the week until Friday! Please wish her a safe trip! Embarrassed Miss you already VibzyHug

***************************************************************************************************

The Valentine's Day OS Contest has been launched! Please check above post for the link and participate! Embarrassed

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 30 January 2013 at 6:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chacha_chaudhri-Eris-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
What a fantastic episode!!! Clap It might not be much, but the analyst in me is dancing! Dancing LOL

Realisations

"One must realise that their inner strength is their outer foundation" - Allan Rufus

There were many realisations that came to each of the characters today! Clap Realisations usually take some time to dawn on a person, however, it's never too late! Approve Even I came to a realisation today! ROFL

The first prominent scene that stood out was the conversation between Rajeev and Gunjan at the beginning! Thumbs Up I had no clue what they said, but thankfully Smruti was to my rescue! Embarrassed [Thanks dear! Hug]

That conversation clearly pointed out that this closed book is opening! The look in Rajeev's eyes and his determination to help Gunjan only speak out past shadows lurking in the background! Ouch Rajeev once left his house for the sake of a girl and today, Gunjan left her house for the sake of Vihaan. The irony of the situation is, both of them are not the biological child of the house, so the insecurity is there and who better than Rajeev understands that! Approve The way he prompted Gunjan to speak was amazing! Clap And his advise was even more amazing! Clap (I love the man! Embarrassed)Embarrassed Hence, I came to the realisation that it hurts Rajeev terribly to stay away from his family and Rajeev came to the realisation that he regretted leaving his family! Yes, I said it! He regrets it because only when he saw another person in the situation that he was years ago, did he realise the wrong decision he made! Clap This makes me even more curious about why he left home! Confused

Then that prominent triangle between Rajeev-Gunjan-Vihaan was awesome! Shocked Gunjan and Vihaan staring at each other and Rajeev looking at Gunjan. Gunjan had a scared expression; Vihaan, an aggressive expression and our hero, a curious one! Thumbs Up This means that Rajeev will do anything in his power to get to the bottom of the situation but will not be involved romantically! Clap Because Vihaan was half-hugging Gunjan whilst Rajeev was the odd one out, just looking! 

Shail's trust in Rajeev was remarkable! Clap That concretes the fact that Rajeev and Gunjan won't happen! A mother trust a man with her daughter only when she's certain that the man is no less a brother to the girl! Clap Shail further stated that she will not give her blessings to Vihaan! That means that he will never succeed in his dangerous game! Thumbs Up

Seema and Sangeeta were once again, doing what they did best! Angry Putting down Gunjan and poisoning Rachna's mind! Angry However, I loved how Mayank showed Seema her place! He's finally standing up for Gunjan, the least he can do as a human being! Approve I'm glad Charu wasn't present in this scene! LOL And Shail sending Gunjan to her room was good! The girl need not stay there and listen to taunts! Angry However, she still heard! This means that Seema and Sangeeta and the family's disapproval will forever haunt her ears! Reason why she was covering her ears! She was trying to block out the evil words, but alas, she couldn't! Ouch

The Mayank and Gunjan scenes! Sleepy The brief staring session between Mayank and Gunjan said alot! He was smiling, obviously happy to have her home and she was disturbed, obviously scared and sad to be home! That means that if it's eventually Mayank and Gunjan, it will take a while for her to some around! Ouch Coming to the night scene, Gunjan was having peaceful sleep, whilst the lamp illuminated her with it's light and in comes Mayank staring at her, whilst he's in the dark! Clap That is exactly what is happening currently! Clap Mayank is in the dark about Vihaan's plan whilst Gunjan knows everything! Thumbs Up However, he slowly came, backing the light, meaning it will take him sometime to figure out everything clearly! Confused

What captured my attention was Mayank covering Gunjan with the same pink blanket that he was removing a few weeks ago! I mentioned in my analysis, then, that the pink blanket represents love and nurturing and Mayank was trying to hurt her by removing that blanket! However, today he was covering her with the same blanket, meaning that he will forever ensure that she won't be hurt in the future! Thumbs Up Perfect loop closure! Clap

The triangle between Shail-Gunjan-Rachna was ultimately painful! Cry Gunjan and Rachna looking at each other with painful expressions and Shail looking back and forth between the two! Clap Poor mother is torn between two daughters! A mother can never differentiate, however, she gives attention to the child that needs to most at the moment! That's why Rachna has been blowing things out of proportion in my eyes! Disapprove Shail gave precedence to Gunjan because she was missing, whilst Rachna was safe and sound at home! I'm not saying that Rachna is wrong, but I'm just saying that she was being unreasonably stubborn! Ouch Hence, the reason why Shail was looking back and forth between Gunjan and Rachna! Ouch She has to come to a realisation as to who needs the most attention right now! When the engagement fiasco occurred, Shail was with Rachna because she needed her the most then, no doubt Gunjan needed her! Likewise, Gunjan needs her most now, whilst Rachna still needs her. 

Lastly, the bed scene between Gunjan and Rachna was awesome! Clap Right from the beginning, the sharing of the bed represented their bond, however, today, both refuse to sleep on the bed that will bond them! Ouch So as soon as everything is sorted, we'll see them sharing a bed once again! Wink 

That's all today guys, hope I lived up to your expectations! Embarrassed I felt overall, it was a very good episode! Clap

Love to all! Hug

EDIT: Oh...I just remembered something I didn't mention in my take! Embarrassed

The Precap was the promo, however, there was an extended part where they showed how Mayank got hold of the letter! 

He was building paper airplanes for Dholu and one of the papers was the letter. Planes signify a new destination, hope for the better and most importantly, moving on. But that letter was never turned into a plane, meaning that it was not allowed to take a new destination(Gunjan and Vihaan). Mayank was about to make it into a plane(the day he married Charu) but he stopped at last moment(now repenting) and he will solve the mystery, I guess. So MayAn fans, you guys can celebrate! LOL

Another thing worth mentioning is the way it was shown that both Gunjan and Rachna were reminiscing about their good times! That means that they both miss each other equally! Clap Guys, the separation of the sisters won't last for long! Approve

Love to all! Embarrassed

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 30 January 2013 at 12:06pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Arvifanrnfanfire.vs.iceThePirateKingbrat2008chacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna--Eris-

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Loved today's episode!!! Way better than yesterday's!!! Dancing
I have so much to discuss! Smile

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

not so interesting today. only rajiv gunjan part was good.

Shocked Shocked Smruti! Are you leaving the RajNa club kya?! Shocked

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

not so interesting today. only rajiv gunjan part was good.

Shocked Shocked Smruti! Are you leaving the RajNa club kya?! Shocked

no dear
i focused on rajiv's thinking according to his statement. its again something part of past and experience.  our khadoos closed bookAngry

Ohhh...Embarrassed You scared me there for a minute! Embarrassed

OMG! I had to jot down points to remember in my take! Shocked

chacha_chaudhri

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.