Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

alia234

alia234

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "karan nisha rocks (Page 2)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Ummm okay !

.ChammakChallo.

IF-Dazzler

.ChammakChallo.

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
awrh yh they were so cute in yesterdayz performance

-Alinaa-

Goldie

-Alinaa-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I liked them in earlier performances as they have amazing chemistry and newly married couple charm in their routine. But I didnt like them yesterday. Seems like they really need to focus on dance, they can't always sell their chemistry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualkaSunshine797

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by beautybutterfly

omg karnish are so popular..with 22 score they survived.in just few days they have gained many fans.i wish producer of yeh rishta had chose nisha in place of hina(no offence) as karan  is at his best with nisha which i dont find with hina..naitik akshara jodi would had also rocked like karnish ..it would had  becum india's best television  jodiBig smile

I do not agree with you about yeh rishta. Hina Karan are reel life jodi and karan nisha are real life jodi. we cannot compare them. I feel, No one other than Hina could play akshara so beautifully. although I love karnish but hiran makes fabulous pair and they rock as naksh. they are the biggest reason that why yrkkh is so succcessful. so please do not bring karan hina or akshara naitik here as it would only create fights.

and this is my request as a Karan Hina and Karan Nisha fan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet56hiranrockspiyualka

alina368

alina368

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
they make a cute couple

beastmaster

Groupbie

beastmaster

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:27am | IP Logged
You are highly delusional to think that Mr and Mrs Mehra actually could beat Kushal Tandon in terms of popularity . They don't stand a chance against him. Most reality shows are nothing but rigged .

As far as Mrs Mehra as Akshara instead of Hina is concerned...yeah sure!!! That was a really good one. ROFL

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beastmaster

You are highly delusional to think that Mr and Mrs Mehra actually could beat Kushal Tandon in terms of popularity . They don't stand a chance against him. Most reality shows are nothing but rigged .

As far as Mrs Mehra as Akshara instead of Hina is concerned...yeah sure!!! That was a really good one. ROFL

Ohh Please, Do not talk about how famous kushal is! There is no comparision between yrkkh and ehmmbh popularity. trps show that so well!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.